Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My best video so far.

Nice. What camera settings did you use? What antenas?

Reactions: g2em3
Nice. What camera settings did you use? What antenas?

Stock antennas, I only saw 1 bar of loss on the Wi-Fi Signal.
Currently on current firmware. Did a gimbal calibration and the EMU ( I think that is what it's called) calibration. No compass calibration.

I believe I used Sunny setting but it might have been georgeous. I need to make better notes. I did not adjust settings it was on Auto. It was about 9AM so the lighting was very good with 5-10 mph wind.

Is that sand on the island?

Flew .86 Miles over water with no issues at all. 4K @25 FPS in Angle mode. No Lag. Was nervous and excited. The $ to adrenaline ration was high. Feedback and comments/criticism welcome.
Very nice wait for a train on the track next time!

You sir have the camera on your Typhoon that many of us hoped to have had. Unfortunately many Typhoon cameras are not as clear as yours. Great picture quality!

And for what it is worth this is not edited, straight from the card uploaded to youtube.

So there is full focus cameras out there! Nice video. I looked for blur on both sides of the screen but couldn't see any. All seemed in focus, also the main focus point seemed more central rather than forward.

Flew .86 Miles over water with no issues at all. 4K @25 FPS in Angle mode. No Lag. Was nervous and excited. The $ to adrenaline ration was high. Feedback and comments/criticism welcome.
Very nice video. Beautiful scenery.

You did good and have a good camera to match. Nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval