Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

my camera is having issues connecting

Reaction score
I have three drones and for some reason the one I use regularly keeps taking a bit longer to connect any suggestions.

Last edited:
Hey guys, quick question concerning my ST16 connecting to my CGO3 Plus....I crashed awhile ago and had to replace the camera with a brand new rig. Ever since upon start up it takes several minutes to connect and it seems random if it does. There has been several times I was unable to, and other times it connected immediately. One thing I noticed today that was weird is that even thou I did not have a feed, and in settings it was not recognizing my camera I was able to still pan and tilt the camera from the start? Anyway any ideas for me I appreciate it.
Create a new model, name it and then rebind. Then press and hold on the old model and then select delete.
If you still have a problem, do a factory reset of the ST16.

Hey guys, quick question concerning my ST16 connecting to my CGO3 Plus....I crashed awhile ago and had to replace the camera with a brand new rig. Ever since upon start up it takes several minutes to connect and it seems random if it does. There has been several times I was unable to, and other times it connected immediately. One thing I noticed today that was weird is that even thou I did not have a feed, and in settings it was not recognizing my camera I was able to still pan and tilt the camera from the start? Anyway any ideas for me I appreciate it.

also make sure the new camera is updated. you have to put update on blank card in the st16 download it , then put the card in the cam. then hit update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneIndiaPestControl