Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My CGO3+ wont turn on after crash, but works in another Typhoon H

I crashed mine bought another h for 350.00 and new cam,replaced the terminal on the "h" where the cam connects still did not power up, 2 cams power up fine on my 2nd "h" ..I narrow it down to the "k" fuse on the main board, which mean i have to replace the main board. cost 129.00

I crashed mine bought another h for 350.00 and new cam,replaced the terminal on the "h" where the cam connects still did not power up, 2 cams power up fine on my 2nd "h" ..I narrow it down to the "k" fuse on the main board, which mean i have to replace the main board. cost 129.00

I bypassed the K fuse for testing and the camera works great. Contemplating soldering a bypass to the fuse as I think it’s just protecting against camera short.

I bypassed the K fuse for testing and the camera works great. Contemplating soldering a bypass to the fuse as I think it’s just protecting against camera short.
Its been a long time since ive messed with doing stuff like that, i have read people have had issues bypassing that fuse and they were having issues like no tilt , or no pan on the cam . i think it was because they didnt have the correct grade of fuse. glad i could help, wish you luck let me know what you do and how it turns out, i have not bought my new board yet because i have another h to fly just not with realsense .

Rather than solder a bypass use aluminum foil in place of the fuse?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge