Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My question about Breeze

Reaction score
hello everyone what is the latest firmware version of the breeze 4k? And how many minutes can I record with the internal memory of 16 GB that comes in our drone?

The firmware depends on the region of the world you live in. This thread has a link to my Google Drive where the latest and past firmwares can be found.

Recording in 1080p stabilized each 5 minute video segment uses 733,635KB so you should be able to record at least 90 minutes of 1080p video.

The firmware depends on the region of the world you live in. This thread has a link to my Google Drive where the latest and past firmwares can be found.

Recording in 1080p stabilized each 5 minute video segment uses 733,635KB so you should be able to record at least 90 minutes of 1080p video.

Please You send me the link to Google Drive with the latest firmwares? Thanks

I’m sorry for not inserting the link to the thread I was referring to in my first response to your question. Here it is How To: Breeze WiFi and Firmware Issues.

You will find the link to the Google Drive in that thread. There are three areas Europe/UK, US/Americas, and Asia/Pacific. Each area has a file that says what the current firmware is for that area and the way to tell what you have installed is by the version reported for the Camera in the BreezeCam app.

One question, how is the drone updated? Is it updated with the mobile? I current firmware is 1.1.0.3, would it be updated ?, I currently have the command of yuneec and I do not know if the gimbal can be oriented with it, I appreciate the information provided, thank you.

Yes, usually the phone will recognize the presence of a new firmware at Yuneec's servers (if they didn't switch those servers of in the meantime, as the Breeze has practically been phased out).
However, if you refer to tilting the gimbal up and down, and to the "command", I guess you might be talking about the Yuneec Bluetooth controller. That needs it's own firmware update to make the gimbal work with it! Search for the controller topics in the Sticky section of the forum to find info on that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval