Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Typhoon Babies

Fred Garvin

Holding Short
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
orbisdroneservices.com
I was outside practicing some precision drills and pinpoint drills today.....it was a nice cloudy afternoon so the light was really diffuse and just about perfect.....so I took a couple shots of my birds in flight.

My Typhoon H Plus:

And my Typhoon H Pro:

I hope these display well.....I’m usually hesitant to post my work because I never like the processing done by forum software....

Thanks @AH-1G ......and as usual I’m not happy with them....processing darkened them by nearly a stop and changed the colors....(sigh).......

Nice skills man.....taking a picture while hand catching the drone.....that’s a good picture challenge: Statue of Drone. Something you’d have to go out and create rather than pull from stock.

Reactions: AH-1G
The pic came from the drones camera as I was hand catching it., used GOMPLAYER to capture the frame.

The pic came from the drones camera as I was hand catching it., used GOMPLAYER to capture the frame.
I often hand catch mine if the ground around me is rough or the wind is gusty but looking at that picture if that were me I'd have ground landed there.

Not criticizing your decision to hand catch...just an observation from me.

I often hand catch mine if the ground around me is rough or the wind is gusty but looking at that picture if that were me I'd have ground landed there.

Not criticizing your decision to hand catch...just an observation from me.
I like catching it now, this is not for everyone.
It's easier than worrying about drift, dust, rotor wash or an accidental tip over.
I've perfected my landing skills on hard surfaces, in which I can land with out the camera wiggling.

Reactions: FlushVision
I like catching it now, this is not for everyone.
It's easier than worrying about drift, dust, rotor wash or an accidental tip over.
I've perfected my landing skills on hard surfaces, in which I can land with out the camera wiggling.
As long as you got the Tray which is like a third hand, it's probably best way to land it.

Reactions: biltno
Correct me if I’m wrong but that was designed and marketed by someone in the forum

I was outside practicing some precision drills and pinpoint drills today.....it was a nice cloudy afternoon so the light was really diffuse and just about perfect.....so I took a couple shots of my birds in flight.

My Typhoon H Plus:

View attachment 16125

And my Typhoon H Pro:

View attachment 16126

I hope these display well.....I’m usually hesitant to post my work because I never like the processing done by forum software....
They look great. Im currently working on a website specifically for drone uploads. Will post when its up and running.

Reactions: Fred Garvin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin