Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Typhoon H Plus has a mind of it's own.

Reaction score
I purchased my Typhoon H Plus back in September.
I have had lots of issues with it:

Tells me theres no SD card in when there is (i've tried various cards including the one the drone came with)

The camera doesn't connect (very intermittent when it does and looses connection frequently)

The landing gear won't always go up when the remote is pressed. I've had it when I lift the drone up by hand the landing gear suddenly goes up and then only by turning the St16 and the drone on and off several times does it go back down.

The controller changes from mode 1 to mode 2 on its own. Making it pretty crazy switching the controls over.

To top it all off I have only flown the Typhoon H Plus 5 times so flown less that 2 hours.

Did you do a factory reset of the controller? Here are people, who will provide you with all necessary to use your machine.

After the reset, you should perform a software update (installation). Look in the forum and download the WTFDProject document. This is a comprehensive manual for all Yunnec birds. There is an attachment with yours. "H Plus SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade". Do all step by step and report the success. After that, you should do a controller calibration. If there are no defective components, in the controller I mean, you will fly with satisfaction. If a repair is necessary... for now we don't explore this variant at all ;)

I purchased my Typhoon H Plus back in September.
Did you buy it new or used? Even if it was new it doesn't mean it has the latest firmware installed.
What version is the firmware installed on your system?

Also if it has been sitting for a long period, the controls might need cleaning. Watching the Hardware Monitor while you move all the controls will show you if they are all responding normally and thru their entire range.

Something you can do while it is misbehaving and acting like a brat, is to look at the Hardware Monitor. This will show you if the controller is sending erroneous commands telling it to act out in odd ways.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop