Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My upgraded h920 plus

The low bat. alarm does appear to be a little premature. After landing with a low bat. alarm each cell still shows 3.8+ volts, no load.
I think the voltage is more meaningful under load. I would not fly it lower than 3.6v under load.

Well, got mine today and I didn't come with the St16 V2, and the camera plate is broken.....grrrr....I am waiting for a call back from a manager

Last edited:
Well, an update....still waiting for the camera plate! What are these clowns doing? Its been 19 days since I notified them about the camera plate being broken durning shipping (it was packed like they could careless if it made it here). 19 days to ship a camera plate, that still isn't here. Oh, and I am still waiting for a call back from a manager! Jokers! So, I shipped this thing in to them on back in June. They received it on June the 6th and here I am September 19th, and still can't fly it.

Well, an update....still waiting for the camera plate! What are these clowns doing? Its been 19 days since I notified them about the camera plate being broken durning shipping (it was packed like they could careless if it made it here). 19 days to ship a camera plate, that still isn't here. Oh, and I am still waiting for a call back from a manager! Jokers! So, I shipped this thing in to them on back in June. They received it on June the 6th and here I am September 19th, and still can't fly it.
That's crazy. If a manager didn't return a call within 48 hours, it means they didn't get the message. It's time to start calling until you get some action. Call right after they open at 8am Pacific time.

That's crazy. If a manager didn't return a call within 48 hours, it means they didn't get the message. It's time to start calling until you get some action. Call right after they open at 8am Pacific time.

Yep, plan on calling every day staring tomorrow, until I get a manager.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Good luck they take their sweet time and are not in a rush. Call the sales line you might get in faster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio