Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Work Ute & Equipment.

Hi Dr Delta,
Long time no speak, your powers of observation have let me down, I thought for sure you would have commented on my GPS MODULE TOWERS and My TV on the back wall with the 100 ft of amplified HDMI CABLE ON THE INSIDE OF THE LIFT UP DOOR THAT ENDS UP ABOVE YOUR HEAD. But a busy man like you has a lot more things to do. I am still trying to contact Dario about his Module but no success yet, I am at the moment doing tests for improvements on my external module so that I can put a video on for every one to evaluate. I hope that you are well and everything is going well. Now pick out some more things that you see. It's not a contest but the powers of observation are important to maintain. Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

For you Dr Delta and PatR,
After all this time I think that we have had a victory, in so much as that I have not seen or heard from Victory Pete since our discussions last year. Luck finally has come our way. Look forward to giving everybody more information soon.

Love the work station. Functional, practical, multi purpose. Unless you carry stuff on the other side during travels I suspect the Ute is named Eileen?:)

Well done!

Hi Dr Delta,
Long time no speak, your powers of observation have let me down, I thought for sure you would have commented on my GPS MODULE TOWERS and My TV on the back wall with the 100 ft of amplified HDMI CABLE ON THE INSIDE OF THE LIFT UP DOOR THAT ENDS UP ABOVE YOUR HEAD. But a busy man like you has a lot more things to do. I am still trying to contact Dario about his Module but no success yet, I am at the moment doing tests for improvements on my external module so that I can put a video on for every one to evaluate. I hope that you are well and everything is going well. Now pick out some more things that you see. It's not a contest but the powers of observation are important to maintain. Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Yeh Johnno, I was making fun about the toilet rolls of course, I know they are landing gear extenders. Really cool work done there on your drone-crate/work station.

The hang-gliding season is ongoing, so I indeed may look like a busy man these days... working as instructor in the HG school some 13 hours a day if the weather is okay... So I apologize to not have commented, other then liking your messages, on the nice work been done and cool results with the placement of the Ublox module in a tower. Real great stuff and I am happy to see it works that well. I am certainly interested in an 'upgrade set' as I plan to buy an H+ in near future and then can work on the H 480. That is... if the upgrade is not to difficult to get into place. I am not that guy with two left hands, but have come to an age that I can not call myself an expert craftsman on tiny stuff any more (varieties of reading glasses and shaky hands, you may have heard of those symptoms of ageing....)

keep up the good work!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin