Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need Help LED Light Code Not Shown

Reaction score
Hey guys. Hoping someone can help. I flew my Chroma today for the first time in a while. While it was up in the air I noticed the colors of the LEDs. 2 fronts were white. And left rear was blue. And right rear was purple. There’s no info about this color combination. Anyone know what it means?

I did not have the camera on. But it still does it with the camera on.

I recalibrated the compass. It still has the same colors.

Attachments

• F79DA666-8FBA-4C0D-B988-C30389DB4B49.jpeg
    F79DA666-8FBA-4C0D-B988-C30389DB4B49.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 16
It sounds like the tricolor LED has the Red not working. I’m not sure if the Chroma is like the other Yuneec drones, but if they turn red when you are in home (RTH) mode, see if the left one is still lit in that mode.

Yes. The red LED is working. When I’m return to home mode all 4 light up red as they should.

According to the LED chart Blue is supposed to indicate Stability mode and Purple is AP (Angle) mode. Wondering what you get if you change to Stability mode from AP which I am assuming you normally use.

I had encountered similar situations many times when I worked in the repair field of such things. Did you check to see if the tri-color LED has a red one working? It's possible that it's a problem that's broken. Check carefully to see if the left LED is working in the same mode and if not, contact the service center of the company where you bought the drone. I would help you, but I'm in the solar power porch lights business right now and have a lot of work to do here. So much so that I don't have enough time for my old job.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz