Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need help ST-16 ground ststion failure

Reaction score
Hello all!!

Is there anyone had same issue with st 16 controller.
It have wifi failure and cannot find camera.. It's now impossible even to navigate to tablet mode and reset factory settings.
When i start controller now it starts in flight mode with popup (Camera connection status) camera type is not match please select right type of camera.
When i hit ok and select right camera it says connection failed camera not connected..

What should i test or is it only way to buy new controller??

Camera works because i can see it and test it with android phone app.
Is it possible that wifi board is gone from controller??

TP13...try rebinding the camera to the Typhoon H..
Did you do an update of the firmware?
There are threads a while back on this issue..
I'll try and find the videos

I am not in front of my controller at the moment but, have you tried firing up the controller without the H. Then hit system settings? In that menu on the left I cant remember what it is labeled as but you can go into and select the camera you are using. I can verify once I get home from work.

I am not in front of my controller at the moment but, have you tried firing up the controller without the H. Then hit system settings? In that menu on the left I cant remember what it is labeled as but you can go into and select the camera you are using. I can verify once I get home from work.
I have tested it but another popup says that connection failure

Try watching this at about 5min in

Also....did you remove the camera and gimbal?
Maybe you bent the pins. This happened to me once and I just used a small nail to reform the pin contacts

I have tried all trics and have not find way to tablet mode.. I cannot acsess tablet at all

I think its controller wifi problem because i cannot see controller and cannot connect it to wifi

Try watching this at about 5min in

Also....did you remove the camera and gimbal?
Maybe you bent the pins. This happened to me once and I just used a small nail to reform the pin contacts
I have to check pins Thanks.

I also can see small popup wifi is disabled.. but cannot go to tablet mode and put it on..

I also can see small popup wifi is disabled.. but cannot go to tablet mode and put it on..
I know the flight app takes over wifi when it is active, once you exit to pad the wifi is turned over to the android system. Strange issue, I would recommend you give a shout to Yuneec support, you may be on hold forever but they will get you taken care of. Let us know if they are able to provide any info on a hard reset without being able to access the system.

Here is a video showing how to reset the ST16 to factory settings
after that you will have to bind and re calibrate everything
Thanks but i cannot accsess to tablet .I got only cirkle select camera ok camera not connected ok select camera etc .These popup windows deny accsess to tablet function...

You must hit the "Return" icon on the right just under the screen to clear the messages. You also need to tip the H forward a couple of times until you see the orange light flashing to get it into bind mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me