Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need help with ST10+

Reaction score
Hello! I started get message on my ST10+ every few minutes "Low on space" so i googled and found that factory reset helped someone. So i reset factory settings. Downloaded newest St10+ update and after that i try to turn on st10+ it is stuck on Yuneec logo and i cant do nothing. Can someone help me?

files that i downloaded on sd card and updated from st10+ was ST10+ Firmware Vst10+v01b30c from yuneec.com

What is your location? Sounds like a failed Firmware Update. You should try to do the firmware update again following the detail instructions.

This is a nice video produced by Yuneec that explains all the Firmware Updates. ST10+ starts at about 6:00 into the video. In the instructions they refer to a TX and RX file. There is only one not two.

Last edited:
Reactions: iljadrone
What is your location? Sounds like a failed Firmware Update. You should try to do the firmware update again following the detail instructions.

This is a nice video produced by Yuneec that explains all the Firmware Updates. ST10+ starts at about 6:00 into the video. In the instructions they refer to a TX and RX file. There is only one not two.

thanks for replay
Im from Estonia. 1. Controller didnt read card i restarted then i saw the files from flight control update. I installed succesfuly i was on 80% battery but then after controller off/on im stuck on Yuneec logo and i cant charge (red power light is on no blues)

thanks for replay
Im from Estonia. 1. Controller didnt read card i restarted then i saw the files from flight control update. I installed succesfuly i was on 80% battery but then after controller off/on im stuck on Yuneec logo and i cant charge (red power light is on no blues)

I had the same problem. The ST10 is a brick. I had to send it into Yuneec to have it repaired. If your unit is still under warranty Yuneec will pay for all of the shipping and repair the ST10 at no cost. Just call their customer support line to get a repair order. they will email you a UPS label and paper work to include in the package with the ST10.

What is the benefit of updating both the drone and the transmitter? I have had my Typhoon G for two weeks now, and she flies great. Unless I am missing something I do not know about, I do not plan on performing any updates.

Just an example... the last update to 1.07 for the Q500 gained us some more speed and improved the bounce effect when landing.
There's nothing wrong with keeping current.... most of the time. :)
Happy flying,
Jafo

Now i sended to my local shop(Estonia) and they sent to Yuneec(German). Hope i get soon back, because without drone i dont feel complete :( its been 2 months for now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval