Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

needing much info on major rebuild

Reaction score
have replaced 2 motors and their esc"s.as well as replacing the receiver board and main board. the camera and gimbal were destroyed. to sum it all up i have the craft close to flying again,BUT need info for trouble shooting the connection between trans & rec. the main led comes on solid green,the trans indicates mag error and no gps. not clear if trans is binding or not. when able gps mode it turns its self off as soon as leaving that screen. i need major assistance to bind,calibrate and just found out ,assinging the esc"s. pleez help need to fly!!

It isn't going to do much of anything until you do the motor (ESC) assignment in the GUI. Please take care of that first, and then update the thread with the remaining issues.
Be aware the GUI MAY report all ESCs are normal when you first look at the screen. It sometimes seems to "remember" the results of the last assignment. Do a new ESC assignment regardless of what the screen says.

thnx guys .gui cable will be in thurs. will have update next fri with more questions. have never used a forum till now,very easy and helpful,thnx again.
do i need a app or software to use the gui?

thnx guys .gui cable will be in thurs. will have update next fri with more questions. have never used a forum till now,very easy and helpful,thnx again.
do i need a app or software to use the gui?
Yes.

The GUI software is on the Yuneec Website. I'm not at home right now. I will attach a link in a couple hours if no one else does.

Last edited:
@weber64 ,
This link leads to the Yuneec USA that has all the firmware you will need. It has both Windows and MAC versions where it makes a difference.
You will not likely need the extra driver that may be mentioned on the first page.
Note the GUI program takes a long time to load. When you first click on the icon, you will see the normal indications of a program loading, but then all indications disappear. A couple (maybe several) minutes later, the program will pop up on screen. If you become impatient, and click the icon, you will wind up with a bunch of copies of the program running on top of each other.

Downloads - Typhoon Q500 4K

THNX FOR THE LINK,HAVE DOWN LOADED. ALL I NEED NOW IS FOR THE CABLE TO GET HERE.

@weber64 ,
This link leads to the Yuneec USA that has all the firmware you will need. It has both Windows and MAC versions where it makes a difference.
You will not likely need the extra driver that may be mentioned on the first page.
Note the GUI program takes a long time to load. When you first click on the icon, you will see the normal indications of a program loading, but then all indications disappear. A couple (maybe several) minutes later, the program will pop up on screen. If you become impatient, and click the icon, you will wind up with a bunch of copies of the program running on top of each other.

Downloads - Typhoon Q500 4K
Does anyone have a copy of the Software download file for windows you can share. I get an error when I try to download the GUI software at the Yuneec site. Please Help anyone! THX Feel free to send it to my email address [email protected]

Does anyone have a copy of the Software download file for windows you can share. I get an error when I try to download the GUI software at the Yuneec site. Please Help anyone! THX Feel free to send it to my email address [email protected]
See if this works. It may be the EU version, but it at least installed using English language on mine. Not sure.

Attachments

• Q500_GUI_WIN_V1.01.zip
    15.1 MB · Views: 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my