Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

needs work sunrise and poi speed

Reaction score
all suggestion and criticism welcome (yes i no i forgot to put landing gear up at the start )
and i guess practice makes perfect poi speed best methods to start it off seems to take a wile to start and then its too fast
poi

That must have been quite cold out there :) Well done for finding a castle that English Heritage won't hunt you down for filming :) You got some great shots there - now just need to edit them down into a brilliant compilation of all the best bits and find some suitably chilled out tunes to go with it...

Reactions: thetrecker
That must have been quite cold out there :) Well done for finding a castle that English Heritage won't hunt you down for filming :) You got some great shots there - now just need to edit them down into a brilliant compilation of all the best bits and find some suitably chilled out tunes to go with it...
it was a little chilli and working on everything else you said now see what i can come up with.
i am lucky its 10/15 mins walk from my house

When you have an opportunity, watch a video or more about the rule of thirds when shooting film and or pictures. This may help you understand where to position your object/s and get the best bang for your buck. There are great articles on YouTube helping to get better shots and video.
What post production software are you using?
Like you said practice and learning.
"perfect practice makes perfection".

bit of planing in the shoot before hand would help @AH-1G will do a search on rule of thirds
think i will get a chance to do a rerun at the location was not sure if i was going to get any hassle filming there ( no signs saying i cant and early morning on a work day prob helped )
used hd movie maker pro and i got a stagger in the video after saving if anybody can give me suggestions on what setting to save in
but i may try something else later on and see if i can get it better

I usually run it through HandBrake first, this helps reducing the lag in video editors.
I have two different video editors, CyberLink PowerDirector 16 and Movavi Video Suite 16, both can't handle straight 4k from the H.

I usually run it through HandBrake first, this helps reducing the lag in video editors.
I have two different video editors, CyberLink PowerDirector 16 and Movavi Video Suite 16, both can't handle straight 4k from the H.
have seen a few comments on Handbreak and was thinking of getting Movavi
what setting do you use on Handbreak just downloaded it

Once you have selected the Video, browse where you want to save it. I usually save it in the same folder.
Example:
YUN00009 is the raw 4k, I'll save as YUN00009HB, this way both raw and HB are side by side, it helps me keep track knowing I ran it through HB.
Then click on the Green Start Tab.
It will take anywhere form a few minutes to 10 minutes depending on the MB/GB size.

Last edited:
Once you have selected the Video, browse where you want to save it. I usually save it in the same folder.
Example:
YUN00009 is the raw 4k, I'll save as YUN00009A, this way both raw and HB are side by side, it helps me keep track knowing I ran it through HB.
Then click on the Green Start Tab.
It will take anywhere form a few minutes to 10 minutes depending on the MB/GB size.
thanks @AH-1G did a batch of 4 folder saved in a folder so far so good now playing with Movavi

Reactions: AH-1G
Let us know how the final production turns out?:)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss