Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

(net.ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED) Posted on st-16- error

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
The above line is posted on my st-16 screen in pad mode under the internet app. I have no Wi-Fi and the SD card reader does not work. I found this out when I was trying upgrade the st-16's firmware. I know when you see this error on a windows OS you need to flush the DNS and your ready to go but I have never gotten into the st-16's OS.
I could sure use some help if anyone knows how to handle this problem, I have included a picture of the screen with the error message,
Thanks, Bill

Attachments

• DSC_1448.JPG
    DSC_1448.JPG
    10 MB · Views: 11
It’s not a tablet really as the OS has limitations. You cannot load google play without some back end scripting that most don’t know or attempt. What are u trying to load?

It’s not a tablet really as the OS has limitations. You cannot load google play without some back end scripting that most don’t know or attempt. What are u trying to load?

Thank you for your reply. I was trying to update my st-16's firmware and could not get anywhere with it. This error appears to have my Wi-Fi disabled and the card reader isn't recognizing anything. I inserted a card with the firmware loaded and I got the message: insert a card. I know the OS is limited on the st-16 but all I would like to do is get rid of the error message as I believe that is what is causing all my problems, and I don't know how to do that, I have tried everything I know.
Thanks, Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus