Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New 1.4.9 firmware released.

Never mind, belay my last...keep forgetting I have to manually transfer the telemetry data. All good, emergency over!! o_O

I don't know if this is related or not to the update, but I've flown the H520 twice since then, and there is no telemetry data at all on either the internal SD card or external. Last recorded telemetry for logbook purposes for me is 8/24.

Should I suffer myself to call Yuneec for help and wait on hold for hours? Ugh. Anybody else have this issue?
If you are referring to the log files, DL Qgroundcontrol and then download the logs from the 520. Upload them here Flight Review for analysis.

If you are referring to the log files, DL Qgroundcontrol and then download the logs from the 520. Upload them here Flight Review for analysis.

I couldn't get that to work for me, but airdata now supports the H520, and I already use it for my Mavic Pro, so I'm good to go. I just forget how to download the telemetry data for this bird.

After updating, I made 2 flights and have telemetry for both in the Datapilot folder in the ST16S.

The camera requires the password (12345 etc) to be entered via the WiFi folder at every connection.

The response of the gimbal to the tilt control is greatly improved but while better, the minimum speed of rotation of the camera is still slightly too fast. I tried to yaw slower than the camera rotated, but couldn't do it and surprisingly, the Hi speed/Low speed control did not seem to affect the rate of yaw of the craft.

Slow picture taking is generally the result of a slow or damaged SD card.
Sorry you are wrong not talking about slow picture but to take between 2 pictures when you press button need to wait 20s, before 1 second......... but after the release of the 2018 september 10 for camera CGOET the bug is go away. update 0.2.10E for CGOET and gimbal update 1.39.6.
It is ok now Yuneec update 10 days after the last update of August 30. explain to me why....any way it is perfect now.

Guys, at least I hadn't heard, on September 20th, 10 days ago a new version of DataPilot was released. New for both windows and ST16S.

DataPilot Android x86 1.4.6.5

In the station is shown as 1.4.6 (exactly the same as the previous version but different).

I don't know if this version will eliminate the problems that some of you have had.

I go now to fly some batteries, as soon as the fog is removed. I hope everything works well :D

Hello Arruntus,
Keep us in touch. Knowing that there were some problems between the turtle and hare mode and possible vibrations, I stayed on the old Firmware 1.4.2 and everything works for me for now.
Have a nice week end

Thx claudius62 :D

I flew only 2 batteries, a private security guard made me leave the land where I was flying, it was private property but there was no sign :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::p:p:p:p:p:p

With only two batteries I didn't have the problems that any colleague commented. No swinging of the gimbal or anything strange. Maybe they have solved them with this small update. It would be a matter of trying, but I have not had the problems described.

I had problems with the last update and had to return my ST16S to Yuneec UK. The firmware did not seem to install correctly and I deleted and re-installed Update Pilot to get the updates to proceed. However, the firmware seems to have been corrupted, as when trying to take off using the red button, the Emergency Motor Shutdown notice appeared on the screen. I could not overcome the problem and nor could Yuneec UK even after a tablet re-set. I am pleased to say Yuneec UK were most helpful and very kindly sent me a new ST16S. After a couple of flights the only issue seems to be that, as others have found, the Hi speed/Low speed switch has no effect. I did not notice any jitters in the video and the issue with having to repeatedly input the camera password seems to have been fixed. Thank you, Yuneec UK!

Reactions: arruntus
After the new release august 30 every think are ok now. i think it was problem fo yuneec software because they made a new release 10 days after the last one only got camera

After the new release august 30 every think are ok now. i think it was problem fo yuneec software because they made a new release 10 days after the last one only got camera

I agree, I could not test the previous version, despite having it installed and when I checked before flying had already left another so I think that's it, error correction.

Now the colleagues who have had problems confirm that with the last one have been corrected and avoid having to do downgrade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech