Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New case trial....

Reaction score
Ok so I scored a second hand Pelican 1640 for US$140 delivered.
Thought I would do a trial of a ready to fly props on configuration.
I am thinking of putting the legs in the up position.
3B93B548-F879-45AD-B296-0DACD34C6CFE.jpeg
## Edit ## haha:D I just realised that the legs up position could mean what my photo had in it... I was meaning legs lifted up under the extended arms... The photo just happened to give my statement a different meaning. :p
8BB6E665-5E71-4983-AFEB-E996D22B92C5.jpeg
Batteries and controllers on the side the cameras across the other. Plus save some money and check the kid in as luggage.
D0CE7F91-B3BB-4E39-AF45-4BBDE761FCF6.jpeg

Reactions: flyingkar7
I’m kind of on the fence. Something is saying do not risk it. Put those arm away, the hinges on it aren’t that great with stress. Meaning one or more could not latch properly while in the air.

Reactions: Haydn
The camera shouldn't be on either. It is designed to go at the bottom and the extres that would withstand the dumpers I don't know if it would be a good idea.

On second thought, the stowaway could pull out selfies :p

The camera shouldn't be on either. It is designed to go at the bottom and the extres that would withstand the dumpers I don't know if it would be a good idea.

On second thought, the stowaway could pull out selfies :p
The cameras won't be on.

do you know other name case than Pelican, B&W,Leicester; Dronecrates, Vertigodrones, Mc-cases .....in general is expensive also is very good but i am looking for less expensive and not so heavy.

The Q500 hard case.

Thank you yes is a good metal case for transport and not expensive for 100$ and no insert foam inside.
i need to be sure the h520 come inside ?, with the original foam or i buy si foam to do myself.
I don't need case waterproof, or transport for airplane the other case (very good of course) but is about 600$ (50% price of h520)

The H520 foam fits in the Q500 case with space to spare down the sides... For cables or possibly more batteries.

Is try and get one second hand.
Find someone who has crashed their drone and selling as parts. Offer to buy the case only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval