Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New firmware, and new flight

Fantastic!

Does anyone else get as much pleasure from seeing all the different places in the world we live? It's a cold, damp British autumn here and the shots from around the globe make me smile :D

Yes! I love watching other people's videos, especially landscape/cityscape/urbanscape ones like Brian's. Just cool to see what other places look like where people live and fly.

Fantastic!

Does anyone else get as much pleasure from seeing all the different places in the world we live? It's a cold, damp British autumn here and the shots from around the globe make me smile :D

Me too. I love just throwing the bird up and seeing what's out there. Video is after refocusing stock lens. And can anyone tell me why when I attach a youtube video, it is limited to 720 even though I can change it to 4k when watching using Google Chrome?

Me too. I love just throwing the bird up and seeing what's out there. Video is after refocusing stock lens. And can anyone tell me why when I attach a youtube video, it is limited to 720 even though I can change it to 4k when watching using Google Chrome?
Very sharp. Camera looks great.

Well lots of corp HQ's here , Micron, HP, Crucial Memory, of course farming, agriculture -- Eagle is not really isolated its just you cannot see all the big construction from here. Yeah these homes a few years ago were that money but not now they have gone way home. 2000 people a month I think move here mostly from CALIF. I think thats the stats -- alot of folks from the IT boom live here and work from home as well

Last edited:
So far it has been great I am at the point where I no longer worry, I do my pre flight routine and let her rip :)
I am looking for tips and wonder what specifically you mean, is that because you haven't had problems, and things continue to be good? I have noticed you have posted a lot! TY

how do you refocus the stock lens? TY

I am looking for tips and wonder what specifically you mean, is that because you haven't had problems, and things continue to be good? I have noticed you have posted a lot! TY

Yes things are every stable and I am beginning to worry less and focus on flying longer etc.

Reactions: Agent K

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval