Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NEW FIRMWARE SEP. 1st

If everyone is expecting a new Firmware in a week keep dreaming. Yuneec Nxt update is at least 1 1/2 months away from release

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
There are "problems?" I thought I had been following everything pretty closely and I don't recall seeing anything substantial. Admittedly, I can't follow every thread but I try.
I am seeing a serious trend and I posted my recommendation to NOT use this update. While it has worked well for most, many others have suffered some serious crashes. These are not rookie errors. Something seems to go wrong during the update on some birds causing loss of control.

History has proven that with all these manufacturers, if it doesn't break everybody and keep crafts from lighting up, this will be the last release for a while. You can "wait it out" if you want to, but I haven't seen anything that would make me think that another release is imminent.

Reactions: DroneClone
I am seeing a serious trend and I posted my recommendation to NOT use this update. While it has worked well for most, many others have suffered some serious crashes. These are not rookie errors. Something seems to go wrong during the update on some birds causing loss of control.

I'd love to see those threads. I must have missed them. The only one I caught looked definitively like a battery disconnect issue and appeared to be totally unrelated to the firmware update.

History has proven that with all these manufacturers, if it doesn't break everybody and keep crafts from lighting up, this will be the last release for a while. You can "wait it out" if you want to, but I haven't seen anything that would make me think that another release is imminent.
I don't share that sentiment, at least for the moment. There are always some issues with updates. I see this one as much different.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I'd love to see those threads. I must have missed them. The only one I caught looked definitively like a battery disconnect issue and appeared to be totally unrelated to the firmware update.
I have spend hours working with owners on the problems and there is no user fix that I am aware of. I have contacted Yuneec, but it's a holiday so better to wait for now.

Reactions: Ralphy
I don't share that sentiment, at least for the moment. There are always some issues with updates. I see one as much different.
The last firmware before this new one caused my H to spend a month vacation in California, So far, and God only knows! This upgrade has fared me well! I do see your point Steve, I for one have noticed shorter flight distance, but then it has only been 5 flights! And I would not lean to being like Chicken Little and cry the Sky is Falling! The firmware is young and I just hope you are wrong and I don't swallow my tongue!:eek:

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval