Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updated and Flew New Firmware Today(Official One!)

Reaction score
Loaded fine, had to rebind the camera once, did compass cali and ripped it out 1/2 mile and back around, no issue worked good!, and like the new instant access to adjust exposure and white balance! Did not try the trim(Cruz Control feature yet) So far a happy camper!:D

Reactions: QuadBart and Rayray
R

Rayray

Good report. Them birdies came through for you, huh. keep it up, DC.

BTW, right now there's a heck of a geomag storm going on, possible effect on GPS and other Sats and Ham Radio. K is 5 or 6.

Reactions: DroneClone
Reaction score
Good report. Them birdies came through for you, huh. keep it up, DC.

BTW, right now there's a heck of a geomag storm going on, possible effect on GPS and other Sats and Ham Radio. K is 5 or 6.
Flew at 6 PM, no issues. So excited never thought to check for them, not sure it matters if it did, I am sure it would be on the 107 information and tests if the FAA had proof that KP/Flares matter!! But you can never be to SAFE! Ray, you update yours yet?:cool:

Reaction score
I updated...but haven't had a chance to fly.

Bill W.
Just make sure to calibrate your compass, all the Yuneec techs and supervisors I spoke with DO RECOMMEND and so DO I!, Hope this does not start a thread war on why you that don't, don't, but please don't, just don't and then don't complain if you crash! LOOOOL!:confused:

Reaction score
Just make sure to calibrate your compass, all the Yuneec techs and supervisors I spoke with DO RECOMMEND and so DO I!, Hope this does not start a thread war on why you that don't, don't, but please don't, just don't and then don't complain if you crash!:confused:
Haha! Yeah...ill definitely calibrate.

Bill W.

Reactions: DroneClone
Reaction score
Flew two batteries today after installing this latest firmware upgrade from the Yuneec support page. No issues. I think it connects faster and some of the "twitchiness" may be reduced. At least those are my perceptions. I do like the "Horizontal Cruise" and some its future possibilities for very precise, slow flying.

The new screen capture is nice, too. This from when I was testing the new "Horizontal Cruise."

Screenshot_2016-09-01-12-33-06.png

P1000524.jpg

Reaction score
Just make sure to calibrate your compass, all the Yuneec techs and supervisors I spoke with DO RECOMMEND and so DO I!, Hope this does not start a thread war on why you that don't, don't, but please don't, just don't and then don't complain if you crash! LOOOOL!:confused:
To calibrate or not to calibrate....this is the question!
THREEEAAAD WAAAARRRRRRRR!

Lol

Reaction score
Have not tried it as of yet, In the settings >Other Settings, Turn the Trim on, a small "L" shaped graph comes up on bottom right of screen, It allows the trim buttons to increase and decrease in up and side ways intensity , I believe for forward(horizontal) cruise control . I'll give it a shot after work today and confirm. Just never like to do "new" tricks on my first couple flights after a update, till I gain her trust again!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Marco Falchi
Reaction score
Loaded fine, had to rebind the camera once, did compass cali and ripped it out 1/2 mile and back around, no issue worked good!, and like the new instant access to adjust exposure and white balance! Did not try the trim(Cruz Control feature yet) So far a happy camper!:D
Does it fix the Camera file time stamping?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Umasha79