Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware - still takes a long time to connect

Ok I do also loose connection while flying so it reduces flight time even more. First I have to wait 1.5min to get a picture than during flight I loose picture again for 1.5min thats a quite an amount of time where I can't really use the craft and its just consuming battery for 'nothing'.
I was just out filming for work on a golf course and it happend several times.

The H is an awesome Hex with the CCC function which I like a lot but pls Yuneec fix this video problem!

Andy

Reactions: Tuna
Ok I do also loose connection while flying so it reduces flight time even more. First I have to wait 1.5min to get a picture than during flight I loose picture again for 1.5min thats a quite an amount of time where I can't really use the craft and its just consuming battery for 'nothing'.
I was just out filming for work on a golf course and it happend several times.

The H is an awesome Hex with the CCC function which I like a lot but pls Yuneec fix this video problem!

Andy

To me the same thing; three flights with the new firmware and three times I lost the connection to the camera and I have to wait one or two minutes to get connected again. I had written to Yuneec and they responded that they were aware of the problem and with the new firmware would fix, apparently it does not.

Fresh battery in H (for what it's worth)
Time to YUNEEC pops up on screen (not the scrolling one) = 12 seconds
couple seconds to get to H and press on
Time to camera view in screen = 54.6 seconds (Total time)
No lost connection to camera during 3 flights on Sunday.

I turn on the ST16, then immediately turn on the H. Full connectivity and video on screen in 44 seconds.

Mine is on average about 45 secs as well. It was also pretty quick before the firmware update as well.

To me the same thing; three flights with the new firmware and three times I lost the connection to the camera and I have to wait one or two minutes to get connected again. I had written to Yuneec and they responded that they were aware of the problem and with the new firmware would fix, apparently it does not.

No surprises here. Yuneec released a firmware update for the Q500 and ST10+ after many complaints about long waits/connectivity time.........the update improved wait time, but absolutely KILLED connection RELIABILITY while in flight.

no disconnections here on first new firmware test but i didn't go far...i have created a new thread on my new problem which may or may not be firmware related....follow me mode no longer works.

1:26 here to connect camera,gps is fast tho,had 2 flights last night on the new firmware,and all connections drop out at about 350 feet happened on both flights,strangely I've just downloaded and tried to install the standard firmware over the Euro version to see if it's any better and it always defaults to euro (there's an E not an A) so looks as if my H will not let me install the standard sortware over the euro version...weird.

Hy

I hoped that with the new Firmware the camera image will be displayed a lot faster but not for me. I still have to wait 2-3 mins and most of the time after take off the camera has to be reconnected.

How long do you wait now till the camera image appears on the screen?

Andy[/QUOTE
Try this video. it works perfect!
Not Connecting to Camera

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me