Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New from ON to AZ

Reaction score
Just got myself a used Typhoon Q500+. Will be taking it along with me to the USA (AZ) and just registering it with FAA also. Good learner for me. This is my biggest one so far but feel confident it has enough safety for me to break the mold of flying little one. Time to grow up. LOL Both my brothers are experience Drone and RC plane pilots. I am just the slow one. Hoping to learn a lot from everyone and read up on latest. Cheers

Welcome to the forum. The Q500 is one of the most reliable quadcopters ever built.

Welcome to the YuneecPilots forum! If you read all the stuff @Steve Carr has written about flying and caring for the Q500 you can’t go wrong. He is pretty much the be all and end all on that aircraft.

Like a Marine with his weapon, I think he could disassemble and reassemble one in the dark.

Hope you have safe travels from ON ( Ontario I presume) to AZ the desert Southwest.

@Ratbast857 Welcome to Arizona! The weather couldn't be better right now...until June-Sept. Where in Arizona will you be located? I'm in Scottsdale, brand new drone flyer. Would love to also meet others from this forum. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers