Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New H battery????????

Which yuneec site ? .
I'm pretty good at finding new stuff, but I can't any information about a new intelligent battery.

Just looks like a red/green battery indicator slider. Found this pic on Internet.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 94
Are these not the indicators you stick onto the back of battery's so you know which is charged and which is not? They just switch side to side

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well that rumors is now dead , but if you have a q500 , I've found hi capacity batteries and a charging station for 2 or more batteries.

Actually I had never heard of these markers before. I'm going to order them up for my H batteries right now. Not a wasted post at all.

Just use a piece of light color tape on one side of the battery and write a number on it. Make numbers sequential so you can always use batteries in a continuous series, Just used #1? Grab #2 and keep going, continuing the sequence. Why spend money on useless accessories?

Reactions: banned user
Just use a piece of light color tape on one side of the battery and write a number on it. Make numbers sequential so you can always use batteries in a continuous series, Just used #1? Grab #2 and keep going, continuing the sequence. Why spend money on useless accessories?
Thats what I do, take No.4 out put in No.5, and start back at No.1, simples..

These look cooler than tape. lol. I ordered them, man that Carolina Drones has fast service and shipping. It was in the mail about 20 minutes after I placed the order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval