Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new main board no firmware included

Reaction score
well this looks like this is going to be fun. my mainboard esc 2 went bad and need a new board. found a vendor. problem the board is a blank slate no firmware at any version is installed by yuneec. Also warned that loading the firmware requires a different method than normal. how do I go about getting this installed and getting my bird back in the air?

I imagine that only a person who works in an official technical service will be able to guide you. The fact that only certain parts are sold to the technical services is what it has to try to take everything for itself :rolleyes:

8-1-19 took the h520 that needed the main board replaced to terrestrial imaging home base in new jersey. It get a new mainboard installed. I also dropped off 4 arms 6 motors one of the motor are bad. having all that looked at and having the bad motor replaced. Also got the mainboard battery frame purchased that be sent back to me when all repairs complete. It's impossible for the competition to beat the extreme high level of service that terrestrial image gives to it's clients.

Reactions: arruntus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772