Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New member! New owner of typhoon H plus

Reaction score
Hello to all members! I am a novice flier I own several drone! First one and especially my favorite is the Traxxas Aton, then I also bought a Cheerson cx20 and I own 2 bebops and a Bebop 2 love this one flies great and a 3dr solo! I really didn't care for the solo to hard to link up! But now I'm a pound owner of a Typhoon H plus! I'm asking for any advice on first time settings on the controller and camera settings! I'm new just want to baby it till I get to know how she flies and does videos and pics! All advice is greatly appreciated! So what mode should I try her in for first timer?

Welcome to the YuneecPilots forum!

You will find tons of good information and a great community of pilots from all over the world.

For your first flights remove the camera! The TH Plus is a good flier, but should the unmentionable happen the camera won’t be damaged along with the aircraft.

Before your first flight be sure to do your compass calibration, then let it sit powered up for 13 minutes to get the full GPS ephemerides. Fly in Angle mode and keep it between 20 and 50 feet so it is easy to see. Face the TH+ into the wind for takeoffs and landings to help keep it from tipping over in the transition. On takeoffs do it assertively and stop at around 20 feet to check response to the sticks. When you are ready to land face the Plus into the wind and bring it down to six feet or so and get into a stable hover then bring it down and when on the ground hold the throttle full down until the props go to idle and shut down.

Hello to all members! I am a novice flier I own several drone! First one and especially my favorite is the Traxxas Aton, then I also bought a Cheerson cx20 and I own 2 bebops and a Bebop 2 love this one flies great and a 3dr solo! I really didn't care for the solo to hard to link up! But now I'm a pound owner of a Typhoon H plus! I'm asking for any advice on first time settings on the controller and camera settings! I'm new just want to baby it till I get to know how she flies and does videos and pics! All advice is greatly appreciated! So what mode should I try her in for first timer?
Welcome,

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.5.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: John Hennessy
The Drone Game

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member