Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New mission creator in development.

I counted, for a video orbit, we arrive at 180 waypoints or a Wp every two degrees. Which is heavy in that for the moment the platform Px4 stops at each waypoint for a change of direction.
Unless you have found a way not to stop?
capture_02172018_084021.jpg

Reactions: 10-8
OK, got the program to run finally. I created a hotspot on my phone and that worked. That means that the firewall in the router was blocking the server the program looks for.
Just flew a simple circle mission, and the mission was flown without a problem and pictures were taken where they were supposed to. The program creates a WP at the point each picture is to be take. So the more pictures you want, the more WPs created for the circle.
@francksit ; I would like to suggest a parameter for defining the # of rotations to do of the circle. This would be used for watching a given area for applications like Fire/Law Enforcement. It would also be used to take video instead of photos. This way a large # could be put in and the circle would be flown until stopped by the user or RTL from low battery.
Overall though, nice job!

You could test the program, so much the better, but can you tell us if the H520 stops with each photo or continues the ratation without stopping.
Thank you.

You could test the program, so much the better, but can you tell us if the H520 stops with each photo or continues the ratation without stopping.
Thank you.
It doesn't stop and hover, but does slow briefly to change direction. I didn't see an option to hover for a pic in this program, but after uploaded to the 520, you can edit the WPs for that.

That's what I thought, he can not make a video cast in circular because every change of waypoint, it will slow down or mark a pose.
For the photo it is not annoying, but for the video much more.

We'll have to try and see how it goes. From then on, it can only improve.

Thanks for sharing it :)

On Sunday I was flying test missions created with the H520 Mission Creator. To record video is not yet valid but for photo circular missions it works well. It's a functional beta version.

Good job @francksit :)

New to this. Forgive if out of place, but very interested in this potential app. My other drone (Phantom 4) I use Letichi, and one excellent feature is to line up the shot you want (by flying and checking image), mark waypoint conditions, fly to next spot and mark (including height, orientation, and camera angle) and then it makes a smooth path (curved, and heigh smooth adjustment between waypoints) as you film. Would be great if eventually this could be achieved as it's great for video work.

Reactions: BigAl07
New to this. Forgive if out of place, but very interested in this potential app. My other drone (Phantom 4) I use Letichi, and one excellent feature is to line up the shot you want (by flying and checking image), mark waypoint conditions, fly to next spot and mark (including height, orientation, and camera angle) and then it makes a smooth path (curved, and heigh smooth adjustment between waypoints) as you film. Would be great if eventually this could be achieved as it's great for video work.

Yuneec calls this function "curve cable cam" but unfortunately it is not yet available, I hope so, on the H520. When they solve the problem of being able to make tangential trajectories to the waypoints I guess it won't be much work to implement this function as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33