Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New new new camera for H....

For all the talk of needing a better camera, there aren't that many videos out there that stretch the capabilities of the standard CGO3+

If you want to make the difference you need to invest in being in the right place, at the right time of day, in the right weather conditions, probably with some routes planned, and then spending more time after editing what you've produced. Most YouTube channels reckon to spend at least as much time preparing and editing videos - even if they're just "play along in Minecraft" (yeah, my kids love Stampy). Yet I keep seeing drone videos that are essentially some guy turning up in a field and flying around for a bit. Those are the same guys who complain that the camera isn't good enough.

My cousin has a cheap and nasty drone that he takes wild camping. He produces pictures and video that are an order of magnitude better than mine - because he takes the time to be there when the sun comes up over the mountains, and to edit the video afterwards. The camera on my H is vastly better than his, but he gets the better video.
I love my H and the quality of video it puts out

Reactions: Ralphy and PatR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis