Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New new new camera for H....

The following error occurred
The uploaded file was not an image as expected.

YUN00095.jpg

Does not like me!

The following error occurred
The uploaded file was not an image as expected.

YUN00095.jpg

Does not like me!

No yesterday i got that too and i thought it was something personal against my accouny as well.

It is that the file is too big if you reduce the size of the file down to1024 x 768 it will post fine. Use a resize app or photoshop

Nice shot, Ralphy! Can we assume this is with the fully stock CGO3+, or have you changed to a Peau lens? I am one of the lucky few as I get similar shots with my stock CGO3+, but I am very interested in the latest Peau...just not convinced I want to take the risk on changing it out myself.

Very true BobW55. A zoom would be nice and your right checked into the 18zoom you would have to build your own mount system. I have currently the FM10X Micro 700TVL zoom camera which works great on my XXX-830 on a 2 axis DJI gimbals mount. What is nice also it works well at night which i could not believe at first. I would love to get one to adapt to the Q500 mount, but just don't have the time now days.
fm10x-micro-700tvl-zoom-camera.jpg

Cheers

Batfire

I just want a camera with some Zoom. They have a nice 18X for the Tornado. Shame they won't make a mount for the H. For inspection or SAR work it would be great. Not good for prize winning video though.

For a total cash outlay of a bit over $6k it's not too hard to obtain a variable focal length arrangement. The size of the gimbal would have to be upped a little to provide a lot more stabilization, which means the aircraft would have to generate more lift. Crap, that means larger motors, props, ESC's, and prolly 6s batteries. The H might be a little small for all that. OTOH, you could obtain a SteadiDrone quad in kit or RTF that would accept a camera that would do it for a bit less than $6k.

the next camera is the thermal camera coming out. Again No plans to release no other camera until next year... btw Yuneec has no plan also on teaming up with anyone. Remeber that the cgo3+ is perfect for 95% of their customer while the rest 5 % want too much perfection. Yuneec is Yuneec

I also have an Autel Robotics X-Star Premium with a 4K camera and it will eat the Typhoon H's lunch all day when it comes to easiness of flight, setup, app function, camera quality, video quality and overall performance, so the 5% of us who complain, know why we're complaining about the quality of the camera. My $999 Autel is absolutely fantastic right out of the box, no need for a refocus. It just works.
"Yuneec being Yuneec" will ultimately lose them the race because of that type of thought. LISTEN to your customers Yuneec.

there are alot of people that complain on how the stock cgo3+ isnt that good. but if you think about its a ok camera for the price point. there is a better camera out there the Cgo4 and the X5. Im done with Yuneec sure im not sellig my H i will always fly it but Time to move up to InspirePro X5, ive spent too much time modding all the Yuneec drones ive owned. also BTW the Autel X-Star is another great camera platform.

All Quadcopters !!!

I also have an Autel Robotics X-Star Premium with a 4K camera and it will eat the Typhoon H's lunch all day when it comes to easiness of flight, setup, app function, camera quality, video quality and overall performance, so the 5% of us who complain, know why we're complaining about the quality of the camera. My $999 Autel is absolutely fantastic right out of the box, no need for a refocus. It just works.
"Yuneec being Yuneec" will ultimately lose them the race because of that type of thought. LISTEN to your customers Yuneec.

Again a Quadcopter i hate quadcopters lost some of them over water
Until now no problem with the H

i'm buildng myself a octocopter i have all the pieces but i'm waiting on the pixhawk 2 Flight controler
Marnix

At the InterDrone in Las Vegas last weekend the Yuneec booth had an IR camera operating and viewing to a monitor They gave no information and one of the reps their didn't even know anything about it. Sorry no photo but the camera is the about the same size as the CGO3+. No price or delivery date either.

I'm learning to get better pics out of the H. Far from perfect but here's a cool pic of a Florida rain storm moving in this afternoon.YUN00017.jpg

Based on the contents of two firmware updates, it appears they are. Time will reveal more.

You might be right a new Lipo. i sure wouldnt mind buying that lipo. ive been holding off on buying a 2nd battery for the H wanted to see if a new one is coming which there is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval