Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Sign up

New new new camera for H....

ByM

Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
53
Reaction score
8
Location
Warwickshire, (not very near London), England
I just wondered if anyone had any leaked info for the release of a new camera that is shipping next week (month or year... one never knows with yuneec how long a week is)

It is meant to blow the socks off the current one... it needs to imo.

Im not talking about the thermal imaging camera either...

Any past threads i can see??
 

ByM

Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
53
Reaction score
8
Location
Warwickshire, (not very near London), England
the Cgo5 isnt expected until nxt year
I was told today by Yuneec either next next month.... They couldn't tell me any more apart from invited me to test it. I would really hope they have teamed up with someone like Panasonuc and Leica but time will tell. I love the H but the camera quality could be improved a lot...
 
  • Like
Reactions: David Wilson
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
174
Reaction score
89
Age
41
the next camera is the thermal camera coming out. Again No plans to release no other camera until next year... btw Yuneec has no plan also on teaming up with anyone. Remeber that the cgo3+ is perfect for 95% of their customer while the rest 5 % want too much perfection. Yuneec is Yuneec
 
R

Rayray

Guest
Again No plans to release no other camera until next year... btw Yuneec has no plan also on teaming up with anyone. Remeber that the cgo3+ is perfect for 95% of their customer while the rest 5 % want too much perfection. Yuneec is Yuneec
Holy Moly, THANKS. Good to know we have someone here who knows Yuneec plans.
 

PatR

Premium Pilot
Joined
May 1, 2016
Messages
10,165
Reaction score
5,518
Location
N. California
I was told today by Yuneec either next next month.... They couldn't tell me any more apart from invited me to test it. I would really hope they have teamed up with someone like Panasonuc and Leica but time will tell. I love the H but the camera quality could be improved a lot...
If Yuneec says next month, allow another three. Those of us that pre-ordered the H learned that the hard way.
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
174
Reaction score
89
Age
41
there are alot of people that complain on how the stock cgo3+ isnt that good. but if you think about its a ok camera for the price point. there is a better camera out there the Cgo4 and the X5. Im done with Yuneec sure im not sellig my H i will always fly it but Time to move up to InspirePro X5, ive spent too much time modding all the Yuneec drones ive owned. also BTW the Autel X-Star is another great camera platform.
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
385
Reaction score
149
Location
Eagle ID
What are you using your drone for that you need the X5 level of camera?

there are alot of people that complain on how the stock cgo3+ isnt that good. but if you think about its a ok camera for the price point. there is a better camera out there the Cgo4 and the X5. Im done with Yuneec sure im not sellig my H i will always fly it but Time to move up to InspirePro X5, ive spent too much time modding all the Yuneec drones ive owned. also BTW the Autel X-Star is another great camera platform.
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
174
Reaction score
89
Age
41
What are you using your drone for that you need the X5 level of camera?
Well just for personal use not planning on making money, plus I'm a avid DSLR user ( i know a Canon 7D ) and a user of Magic Lantern.
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2016
Messages
336
Reaction score
282
Age
50
I was told today by Yuneec either next next month.... They couldn't tell me any more apart from invited me to test it. I would really hope they have teamed up with someone like Panasonuc and Leica but time will tell. I love the H but the camera quality could be improved a lot...
Wowwwww ! a next next Yuneec month !!! I will be too old !
 
  • Like
Reactions: digicrea and Rayray
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
1,329
Age
49
Location
UK
For all the talk of needing a better camera, there aren't that many videos out there that stretch the capabilities of the standard CGO3+

If you want to make the difference you need to invest in being in the right place, at the right time of day, in the right weather conditions, probably with some routes planned, and then spending more time after editing what you've produced. Most YouTube channels reckon to spend at least as much time preparing and editing videos - even if they're just "play along in Minecraft" (yeah, my kids love Stampy). Yet I keep seeing drone videos that are essentially some guy turning up in a field and flying around for a bit. Those are the same guys who complain that the camera isn't good enough.

My cousin has a cheap and nasty drone that he takes wild camping. He produces pictures and video that are an order of magnitude better than mine - because he takes the time to be there when the sun comes up over the mountains, and to edit the video afterwards. The camera on my H is vastly better than his, but he gets the better video.
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
30
Reaction score
8
Age
72
Tried to upload a PIc from last nights sunset but get an error message. What are requirements for uploads?
Tim
 
Joined
May 10, 2016
Messages
1,646
Reaction score
682
Age
64
Location
Melvin Michigan, In the thumb
I just want a camera with some Zoom. They have a nice 18X for the Tornado. Shame they won't make a mount for the H. For inspection or SAR work it would be great. Not good for prize winning video though.
 

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
17,124
Messages
200,096
Members
19,807
Latest member
MDePhillips