Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new ST16pro / new Backpack / st12 ?

Reaction score
there we see a new ST16pro...with 3 antennas, but in distribution again only 2 antennas:) if you look on the pic, rubber-switch (but the landing gear not), and in decription only metal... what a chaos...

do we Beta-Testa get an free update to that 3 antennas from YUNEEC ? i would say yes :rolleyes:

and again another backpack...seems it have some extra place
but why they have stopped the hardcase?

the ST12 isn't out here in Germany... i can only buy it in a set with the tornado
it would be helped if they give the possibility to use the ST10+ too
and they allow the ST16 still to switch the landing gear

PRODUCTS

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-02 um 05.44.11.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-02 um 05.44.11.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-03 um 23.03.50.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-03 um 23.03.50.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-03 um 23.05.27.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-03 um 23.05.27.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
oh ...moment...
don't find the setting for open to forum? grrrrr :)

Last edited:
how you think about it?

YUNEEC tell the truth?

on my Product Paper Case are the informations:
- 1,6km connections (ha ha ha)
- 25min Flight time (ha ha ha)
- digital video downlink (hmm) yes its there but with a feeling of 5frames and not 24/25

I just wait for what i'll get when my Pro will arrive in about 4 weeks....yuneec is creating a lot of confusion..and as you stated the specs they have given aren't correct.

I'm still waiting for a replacement to the hardshell backpack that was pulled. Seems as if they should have had a replacement in place before they discontinued the last one. #yuneeccardboardcase for now.

I'm still waiting for a replacement to the hardshell backpack that was pulled. Seems as if they should have had a replacement in place before they discontinued the last one. #yuneeccardboardcase for now.
You can order it on eBay, I seen a link posted here on the forum,and ordered one for 91$ free shipping.Its hard shell backpack by Yuneec,just a different design.Two week delivery time out of China,they will go quick.

You can order it on eBay, I seen a link posted here on the forum,and ordered one for 91$ free shipping.Its hard shell backpack by Yuneec,just a different design.Two week delivery time out of China,they will go quick.
Is that the one marked H480?
Is that that the same as the H?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots