Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New ST16s controller setup

Reaction score
Just received this from Copter.eu yesterday and I must say that it really makes the entire setup very easy to handle. I got the carbon console and added the extra monitor support option and proper harness so I could mount my 10” Feelworld monitor on top. I got the anti-glare covers too for both screens so I dont have to worry about reflection.

Now I need to find some Freewell ND filters somewhere so I am ready for a sunny season with the new Plus. Copter.eu has some for the H520 but uncertain about the dimensions for the cgo3 vs C23/E90 when viewing the item on their site. Anyone who knows a set that will fit the C23 out of the box? Polarpro only seems to have DJI related products [emoji849]

IMG_4701.jpg

Last edited:
Just received this from Copter.eu yesterday and I must say that it really makes the entire setup very easy to handle. I got the carbon console and added the extra monitor support option and proper harness so I could mount my 10” Feelworld monitor on top. I got the anti-glare covers too for both screens so I dont have to worry about reflection.

Now I need to find some Freewell ND filters somewhere so I am ready for a sunny season with the new Plus. Copter.eu has some for the H520 but uncertain about the dimensions for the cgo3 vs C23/E90 when viewing the item on their site. Anyone have knows a set that will fit the C23 out of the box? Polarpro only seems to have DJI related products [emoji849]

View attachment 15659

Very, very nice.

Sad to say that Freewell no longer makes that filter. Yuneec had an adapter ring which allowed the use of a 40.5mm filter. You might check with them to see if that adapter is still available.

Sad to say that Freewell no longer makes that filter. Yuneec had an adapter ring which allowed the use of a 40.5mm filter. You might check with them to see if that adapter is still available.

Well, Copter.eu has them in stock so although they dont make them, I can still buy a set ;) I got an adapter with my H Plus but not sure if that is for filters like these or older ones used on the H480?

WHOA!! This setup is nice...

Well, Copter.eu has them in stock so although they dont make them, I can still buy a set ;) I got an adapter with my H Plus but not sure if that is for filters like these or older ones used on the H480?

The H Plus/H520 adapter has threads, right?

Not for the H480 as the filter attachment mechanism, for the CGO3+, consists of tabs on the filters themselves. These tabs align with corresponding slots in the camera housing. A slight turn of the filter locks them in place.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

The H Plus/H520 adapter has threads, right?

Not for the H480 as the filter attachment mechanism, for the CGO3+, consists of tabs on the filters themselves. These tabs align with corresponding slots in the camera housing. A slight turn of the filter locks them in place.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Yes, it has threads on the inside, larger diameter than for the UV filter that came with the C23.

So this could probably work with the Freewell ND set ?

Last edited:
Question; Does the ST-16s still output in 720p like the original ST-16 or did they up that to 1080?

Now I need to find some Freewell ND filters somewhere so I am ready for a sunny season with the new Plus. Copter.eu has some for the H520 but uncertain about the dimensions for the cgo3 vs C23/E90 when viewing the item on their site. Anyone who knows a set that will fit the C23 out of the box? Polarpro only seems to have DJI related products [emoji849]

View attachment 15659
Looks good :)
I got my Freewell filters from kopterdreams, after trying a few sets from amazon and other shops that didn't fit :-(

YUNEEC H520 E90 FILTERS - BRIGHT DAY - 4-PACK

YUNEEC H520 E90 FILTERS - STANDARD DAY - 4-PACK

Still 720p which is retarded

For video feed from C23 it makes sense as the data stream would be 2.25 times larger going from 720p to 1080p and at greater distances it has a tendency to get laggy even at 720p.

For screen resolution 720p is retarded. For HDMI output it should be at or above 1080p. What is screen res and HDMI out?

With all this talk about 'tards and such, it's coming up on 30 minutes here, and I'm thinking that this board programming blocks attempts of calling someone out for being a ******... but not for being retarded... which in and of itself is well, yanno... kind of retarded, ya think? ?

• Haha
Reactions: JackMTaco
For video feed from C23 it makes sense as the data stream would be 2.25 times larger going from 720p to 1080p and at greater distances it has a tendency to get laggy even at 720p.

For screen resolution 720p is retarded. For HDMI output it should be at or above 1080p. What is screen res and HDMI out?

So I am making a correction right now to this as I just hooked up a capture card to the HDMI output and it is telling me it is displaying 1080P at 60 FPS form the HDMI output of the controller.

Reactions: Luftdrone.dk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook