Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon H sealed?

Reaction score
Just got mines today and was wondering is the box supposed to be sealed with like one of those clear circle stickers?

They may have been originally but when they arrived here in the US each was opened flown ST16 updated then shipped to the dealers. So if you have a sealed one then no one has touched it

Reactions: QuadBart
When I got mine, it was still in the shipping carton. I watched the dealer open that carton and noted there was no seal on the T-H box. I wondered the same thing as to why they didn't put one of those seals on it. Oh well... Everything was fine inside the box.
One more question, did anyone get their T-H with a HDMI cable included? I didn't find one with mine. That's another thing that kind of bugs me, and that's Yuneec doesn't show a real good list of what comes in the box.

Mojoe35

No HDMI cable. That's a fairly pricey piece of kit if it can handle 4k video effectively. I picked up a 12' cable at Best Buy.

When I got mine, it was still in the shipping carton. I watched the dealer open that carton and noted there was no seal on the T-H box. I wondered the same thing as to why they didn't put one of those seals on it. Oh well... Everything was fine inside the box.
One more question, did anyone get their T-H with a HDMI cable included? I didn't find one with mine. That's another thing that kind of bugs me, and that's Yuneec doesn't show a real good list of what comes in the box.

Mojoe35

I'm sure it's not supposed to come with an HDMI as it's not needed to get the h up and running. Mines included a card showing the box contents, like the Phantom 4. Did you not get one? I think I read somewhere that some people didn't get a manual or anything. Everything that was on the sd card was in my box as well. Maybe they added some things as far as documentation later on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval