Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

nice moments in morning, but wrong settings

Reaction score
in the morning i have started the thyphoon H and try to catch the moments, but it was to dark and i have used 60 frames which can kills the sharpness fast...but maybe you and th eother yuneec pilots can imagine this view...

Thats looks grim but you have only uploaded 720p. What ISO and shutter were you on? I think you have to shoot a bit later and get a decent iso exosure.

Last edited:
I saw that on Youtube yesterday and liked it -- wish it was higher res, though.

in the morning i have started the thyphoon H and try to catch the moments, but it was to dark and i have used 60 frames which can kills the sharpness fast...but maybe you and th eother yuneec pilots can imagine this view...

B E A U T I F U L

When there is poor light or early morning mist you are never going to get a perfect sharp image the cameras we use are just good enough, and we should not expect them to be under these conditions, sorry I don't wish to hijack your discussion but I did a similar take with a Q500 4K with a CGO3 camera recording at 1080p 60fps about six months ago, but I would not expect my TH to perform any better now under the same conditions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval