Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NO FLY ZONE

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I have a NFZ question. The property I live on is SMACK IN THE MIDDLE of TWO no fly zones... So i can't get my bird off the ground here.. My problem is this: a big part of me getting her is film on the property. I am live-in supervisor at a 'Teen Challenge' mens recovery center... Really need to film some aerial footage.. Max height would be 50 foot... Anyway i can do this?...

Have a look here as this will give you some insight into what is required. As it is a business that you will be doing this for, the FAA rules will apply, even if you are not getting paid for the work. We have for the most part, the same rules in Canada, just a bit more restrictive.
Fly for Work/Business

Hey guys.. I have a NFZ question. The property I live on is SMACK IN THE MIDDLE of TWO no fly zones... So i can't get my bird off the ground here.. My problem is this: a big part of me getting her is film on the property. I am live-in supervisor at a 'Teen Challenge' mens recovery center... Really need to film some aerial footage.. Max height would be 50 foot... Anyway i can do this?...
Contact yuneec customer service, they can get you a waiver to sign and send you a piece of software to unlock the no fly zone controls on your airframe.

Reactions: Peeta
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'm going to have to go down the waiver road, as I'm not an american citizen (I'm an Aussie) getting the part 107 is not an option yet...

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'm going to have to go down the waiver road, as I'm not an american citizen (I'm an Aussie) getting the part 107 is not an option yet...
Nope, the waiver is a yuneec form not an FAA form. So no need to contact your countries airspace controlling authority.

No worries, you still won't need to contact the FAA. Call 844-898-6332 and ask to get the no fly zone removed from your airframe.

He needs a Part 107 certificate to do the flight legally. He does not need to be an American citizen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook