Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No Wifi Arrrrrrrrrrah. samsung s6

Reaction score
Breeze is driving me mad, i can sometimes find it on my phone, but when i press to pair, it starts to pair then says No Internet Internet not available connect to a different device., im like WHAT!!!!!!!! everything worked fine until i had to upgrade the firmware because my phone have out a alarm and wouldn't let me even fly,, im away next weekend and want to take my drone, but it looks like it wont be coming on holiday with me. disopoited is a understatement

I believe if you select the Breeze connection, a message will pop up that says "Connect Anyway". Touch that and it should connect.

You might try to do a search for breeze connect. Use the little magnifier icon at the top right of the page.

Reactions: Derek Comer
You might try to do a search for breeze connect. Use the little magnifier icon at the top right of the page.
cheers, threres a lot of problems with the breeze at the moment, been in touch with the shop i bought it from and have asked if i can return it, checked the law and if its not working i am within my rights.

cheers, threres a lot of problems with the breeze at the moment, been in touch with the shop i bought it from and have asked if i can return it, checked the law and if its not working i am within my rights.
There is meant to be a new firmware released in the next week or two which should fix this issue I got my breeze on Thursday had one successful flight then all the issue came in to effect. However I am on the same page as you if it's not going to work within 3weeks im returning mine for a spark or phantom 3 really don't want to though but hey ho.

There is meant to be a new firmware released in the next week or two which should fix this issue I got my breeze on Thursday had one successful flight then all the issue came in to effect. However I am on the same page as you if it's not going to work within 3weeks im returning mine for a spark or phantom 3 really don't want to though but hey ho.
Been in touch with jessops where i bought it from and they said I can return it BUT they won't refund Me, they will return it to Yuneec and let them repair it, turn round between r and 6 weeks, so no drone for summer or my holiday. Absolute Joke, Its so annoying. You buy something from Asda and it stops working they replace it but not jessops. So pisses of.

Your joking right! that's where I got mine and they said I could get a refund well I be arguing the sh*t out of that if they backtrack and pull that with me let's just hope they bring a firmware out as they said they would

Your joking right! that's where I got mine and they said I could get a refund well I be arguing the sh*t out of that if they backtrack and pull that with me let's just hope they bring a firmware out as they said they would
Got mine 26th March, when I phoned today I was told it's out of the 21 day period, so no not joking. If you're is still within that time frame of return it asap.

I learned from user Urist in a German forum that Yuneec will release a new firmware by Friday 6/16/2017. If this firmware will not resolve *EACH and EVERY* problem Yuneec will call in all Breeze - obviously for a refund.

Sweet I hope this true too flying indoors is fine when the Wi-Fi connected but until the issue is solved no way am I taking it outside and that's the while reason I got it so so "I got my fingers crossed!"

Just got of the phone to Yuneec and they have assured me that a patch and firmwear update is definitely on the cards, can only hope it's sooner rather than later, fingers crossed everyone. Have to say the guy on the phone was both helpful and curtious. Let's hope it gets sorted out

Oh and forgot to say,, jessops have said it's a deffo NO to return after 28 days, it's a return and send back to Yuneec, with a 4 to 6 weeks wait, have to say a big THANKS FOR FU## ALL jessops, will I buy from you again,, errM NO

Reactions: sc0utr3c0n
Oh and forgot to say,, jessops have said it's a deffo NO to return after 28 days, it's a return and send back to Yuneec, with a 4 to 6 weeks wait, have to say a big THANKS FOR FU## ALL jessops, will I buy from you again,, errM NO
The update is out now fella just checked a minute ago Screenshot_20170616-062420.png

Get in there,, back of the net. Fingers crossed it works, remember the last firmwear update messed everything up lol, there again it can't get any worse. Downloading mine after work. Cheers

Still a heap of ****, it has to bind to your device for it to download, so it has to find it by wifi, which is the fuckin problem it doesn't find the device because of the wifi problem,, it found my phone twice in 25 min,, I've managed to download it, but then trying to upload it to the drone is a frigging knightmare, I've still not managed to do it and now it's saying I'm up to date, but my phone is showing
Client version 1.2.9,, then says please connect Breeze to do camera etc etc,, well yes I frighing would if it could find the bloody thing. Going to work now, late for work and pissed of,, OMG surely we should be able to do this soft wear update my USB,,, Arrrrrrrrah

Breeze is driving me mad, i can sometimes find it on my phone, but when i press to pair, it starts to pair then says No Internet Internet not available connect to a different device., im like WHAT!!!!!!!! everything worked fine until i had to upgrade the firmware because my phone have out a alarm and wouldn't let me even fly,, im away next weekend and want to take my drone, but it looks like it wont be coming on holiday with me. disopoited is a understatement
The same thing happened to me on my G6, then I went to the Breeze cam app, went outside and it connected just fine and has been good ever since. Hopefully yours will be to...

The same thing happened to me on my G6, then I went to the Breeze cam app, went outside and it connected just fine and has been good ever since. Hopefully yours will be to...

Samsung s6, took mine out today, took about 3 min to find wufimetc, but then had a good short flight,, great I thought.
My granddaughter came round with my daughter so we got the pool out and decided to get the drone over the pool for some footage,, problem!!!!!! After trying and trying even when it found the wifi and said it was connected I got ZERRO GPS Signals, I tried and tried, until eventually the battery died, I so so wanted it to work, but it didn't and it made me even more frustrated. I've got my 4 year old granddaughter playing in a paddling pool in Manchester with the sun out and what sort of footage did I get NONE. ITS GOING BACK,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval