Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Noob flyer

Reaction score
New to the group from San Francisco Bay Area. Just placed an order for a typhoon 4K. It should arrive by Friday next week. I'm excited to start flying ASAP. Any and all tips appreciated!

Welcome aboard Magnum...Read the manual first...if you don't understand something ask here...You Tube is full of info as well...one thing to watch out for...these things are highly addictive

I agree with Chewman.
Plus take your time and learn the different settings. Make note that the TX switch's are in 'turtle' and 'angle' modes. If in 'smart' mode, it wants to be 26'+ away from TX. So if you launch in 'smart' mode, it could crash trying to get further away.

Download and familiarize yourself with the GUI from Yuneec's website. Download the software updates. When putting the props on, make sure the 'o rings' are on the shafts. They go between the motors and props. If they're missing, the prop could fly off...

These things are impressive, Yuneec's CS is great, take you time. Baby steps...

As Chewman said, tell us how it's going and ask questions.

Have fun!

Welcome aboard Magnum...Read the manual first...if you don't understand something ask here...You Tube is full of info as well...one thing to watch out for...these things are highly addictive
Oh yeah I've been watching videos for the last two weeks lol I feel like I got this in the bag! But I'm still gonna take it nice and slow when get my unit. Thanks man

I agree with Chewman.
Plus take your time and learn the different settings. Make note that the TX switch's are in 'turtle' and 'angle' modes. If in 'smart' mode, it wants to be 26'+ away from TX. So if you launch in 'smart' mode, it could crash trying to get further away.

Download and familiarize yourself with the GUI from Yuneec's website. Download the software updates. When putting the props on, make sure the 'o rings' are on the shafts. They go between the motors and props. If they're missing, the prop could fly off...

These things are impressive, Yuneec's CS is great, take you time. Baby steps...

As Chewman said, tell us how it's going and ask questions.

Have fun!
I appreciate all the tips and help and with an investment like this no doubt I'm going to take baby steps. Thanks

Hi Magnum, Welcome, I'm in the east bay El Nino has had me grounded. Make sure you check out the UAV weather forecast for your area before you fly! Have fun!

Reactions: Magnum_Don
also remember to only use 1.2volt rechargable batteries in you camera grip. i tried using alkaline batts and it didnt work properly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my