Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Not sure why so many bash the camera

Auto Mode is why you are unhappy.

I have viewed your YT pictures on a Sony 4K TV and they look as good as my camera for sharpness - the whole frame is sharp.

Please use manual WB. Sunrise/Sunset is best for most uses. Set Natural as your look and set exposure on Auto for EV - 05 and ISO for 100. Shutter should be 60 or 125. You will need an ND4 filter for dull days and ND8 for bright days. When you set the exposure do not have too much sky in the shot. Your ST16 is good enough to judge the correct amount for the ground location to be exposed properly.

Captain Drone has a Drone Help video on YT that explains and shows you how to get the best out of the CGO3+

Happy flying.
Thanks for the advice

Reactions: John S
Thanks for the video, Captain Drone!
I didn't realize that the Typhoon had the WB and Exposure "lock" feature.

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
YOU MUST OPEN THE CAM WITH CAUTION, REMOVE THE LENS , REDO THE FOCUS WITH 2 POINTS OF GLUE STOP THE LENS , ONLY PROBLEM IS LOST THE WARRANTY OFFICIAL YUNEEC ,
BUT I CAN GUARANTEE THAT THE YUNEEC onrushing OF ALL THIS BUT SO FAR ARE LIMITED ONLY TO CHANGE THE CAM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM

YOU MUST OPEN THE CAM WITH CAUTION, REMOVE THE LENS , REDO THE FOCUS WITH 2 POINTS OF GLUE STOP THE LENS , ONLY PROBLEM IS LOST THE WARRANTY OFFICIAL YUNEEC ,
BUT I CAN GUARANTEE THAT THE YUNEEC onrushing OF ALL THIS BUT SO FAR ARE LIMITED ONLY TO CHANGE THE CAM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM
Not quite related to anything said in this thread

I was also unhappy with his camera on Typhoon H.
When I began to understand the situation of pictures to compare with other video Typhoon H owners, I realized that my camera lacks sharpness. So I decided to check out what lens I should. After opening the camera, I saw that the lens holder other than those of other users Typhoon H
Lens full.jpg
I said in support. They offered to send them to the camera for inspection. But for me the importance of time to play and decided to just change holder and lens.
I bought on this site - Объективы GoPro для съемки без искажений PixAero lens and changed with Holder
404814303.jpg

But suddenly Gimbal stopped working. Support said that there may be a fault in the power cord. I disassembled the camera hanger and saw a wire break
P_20160826_121555_1_p.jpg
But after soldering wires, gimbal and did not work.
I checked all the power supply voltage coming out with Typhoon and it turned out that there is no voltage on contact VBAT
I had to once again appeal to the support and they said that I needed to send my Typhoon H them in repair.
I am in sorrow, save time and money. I'm very upset my poor assembly Typhoon H.
I'll send Typhoon H repaired and hope that it will soon.

(Please excuse me for my bad english.)

If you like it you won't find anything bad about it and if you don't like it you won't find anything good about it so enjoy the flight characteristics of the H and take advantage of its camera .

:)
work should be done qualitatively.
It's bad when a T-H made good for one country and another T-H made bad for the others. This casts a dark shadow over the company.
You want to watch two videos of different lenses on the two Typhoon H?

No you did not compare, once you compare you will see the difference, at first I tell myself the video is good like yours and I am happy with the H but the almost same price with P4 but the quality is not the same

Sorry the H is not the same price as the P4 you need to add the price of the tablet or ipad to your P4.

Marnix

No you did not compare, once you compare you will see the difference, at first I tell myself the video is good like yours and I am happy with the H but the almost same price with P4 but the quality is not the same

Not the same price !!! you need to add the price of ipad or good tablet to a P4

@Marnix Verschraegen and @Markinter - most people already have a tablet or a smartphone that'll run DJI GO. If you did want to factor it in you would have to understand that overall the DJI products are more refined so deserve a slightly higher price tag.

And the $100 for hdmi out board you need if you want to fly fpv. And the price of batteries makes a difference.
And don't for get the free Wizard controller which lets you have one person control the H while another controls the camera. The Wizard is small and comes with a waterproof case so you can take it on a whitewater kayak, raft or other watercraft and have the H follow you.
Some other small items that came with the H are a 12v battery adapter so you can charge batteries in the car, a sunshade, and a neck strap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loansjagat