Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Last time I had the H in the air I was raising the landing gear and noticed it wasn't moving. I thought maybe it was just me or the (USED) controller I received back from the repair people. Checked the button in the hardware screen, and it works. flipped the H over and flipped the switch and it makes a noise and moves about a half inch on one side but doesn't retract PERIOD!!! I have it to where I can use it now but I still can't retract the landing gear. My fear is sending it off to be repaired only to not get "MY" aircraft back, like they did my controller. So would it be better to just order the landing gear and put it on my self (sic) or should I take another chance with the Customer Service/Repair people??? This is the second problem I've had with it, I love this bird, it is less than a year old (march 2018) And sitting on hold for 1 - 2 hrs with CS what to do? Suggestions would be appreciated.

Hello I am new posting anything ,I have been reading a ton of posts and listening in case I ever need a hand with something. I purchased an H some time ago and haven't put it in the air yet, I had this same problem when I got it home and after all the up dates.
Google Jeff Sibelius reset landing gear, hope this Helps you.

Good Luck
Ross

Reactions: WiteTigr
Last time I had the H in the air I was raising the landing gear and noticed it wasn't moving. I thought maybe it was just me or the (USED) controller I received back from the repair people. Checked the button in the hardware screen, and it works. flipped the H over and flipped the switch and it makes a noise and moves about a half inch on one side but doesn't retract PERIOD!!! I have it to where I can use it now but I still can't retract the landing gear. My fear is sending it off to be repaired only to not get "MY" aircraft back, like they did my controller. So would it be better to just order the landing gear and put it on my self (sic) or should I take another chance with the Customer Service/Repair people??? This is the second problem I've had with it, I love this bird, it is less than a year old (march 2018) And sitting on hold for 1 - 2 hrs with CS what to do? Suggestions would be appreciated.
Sounds like the gear is jammed internally. These things are very tight when they are new. Remove the two screws that hold each gear in place and pull them out. Loosen the screws that hold the two halves together about 1 full turn. Use a very good #1 phillips driver to do this such as a jewelers driver. After loosening the screws wiggle the gear to get some free play. Then reinstall with the screws still loose and try it again as in the video above.

Reactions: PatR
The video did the trick. I was so stressed about sending my H to them after the controller debacle... when it went up after the reset I was so elated thanks for the info and to anyone else that might have the same issue I suggest watching the video above before calling, and waiting, and waiting, and then talking to someone... Sorry it took so long to get back dealing with batteries now. :( one thing or another LoL... Happy Flying!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech