Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Obstacle Avoidance Not Working?

Reaction score
Perhaps I am doing something wrong but... I have updated the drone to the newest firmware using the video instructions from Yuneec and with my drone in angle mode the obstacle avoidance does not appear to work at all. Any suggestions?

No. I almost never put the gear up actually. Still flying the camera by pointing the drone at the subject. Not that good yet to control both separate :)

Try it with the gear up as it only comes on with the gear up on the latest firmware.
Ah ok I will try that. All the videos I had seen were with the gear down but a change in the firmware makes sense. Do you know if the obstacle avoidance works when the drone is returning home on auto?

Ah ok I will try that. All the videos I had seen were with the gear down but a change in the firmware makes sense. Do you know if the obstacle avoidance works when the drone is returning home on auto?
Dumb answer, but do you have the Obstacle Avoidance switch to "ON" ? :confused:

I never use OA, Am I wrong? But thought OA only works in Smart Mode? Do not bash my *** if I am wrong! I am asking not telling! LOL !;)

OA works in Angle as well, dunno about RTH though as I've never used that. I don't use OA either as it slows the H down too much for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal