Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

**** of a Deal, Pro for a Standard

Reaction score
Yuneec Customer Service is great, and I hope the new Pro will be issue free, as to be able to write positive notes about it! But "Trust" is earned, not given !

Brent,

I will be replacing your Typhoon H for a pro model at no extra cost to you and it will ship out today. You will receive a tracking number sometime today. I did not include accessories since you kept the originals.

Best Regards,

Technical Repair Manager | Yuneec USA Inc.

5555 Ontario Mills Parkway

Ontario, CA 91720

www.yuneec.com

Wow! sounds like you will be able to fly soon.
Where did you purchase your Typhoon?

Yuneec Customer Service is great, and I hope the new Pro will be issue free, as to be able to write positive notes about it! But "Trust" is earned, not given !

Brent,

I will be replacing your Typhoon H for a pro model at no extra cost to you and it will ship out today. You will receive a tracking number sometime today. I did not include accessories since you kept the originals.

Best Regards,

Technical Repair Manager | Yuneec USA Inc.

5555 Ontario Mills Parkway

Ontario, CA 91720

www.yuneec.com

good news

I am personally glad they are doing this for you. I would hate to lose you off the forum as you have been a good contributor with helpful suggestions to many of us. Cant wait to hear about how the new one flies.. and I assume it will be shipped with the latest firmware already installed. Best of luck with it.

Reactions: DroneClone
I am personally glad they are doing this for you. I would hate to lose you off the forum as you have been a good contributor with helpful suggestions to many of us. Cant wait to hear about how the new one flies.. and I assume it will be shipped with the latest firmware already installed. Best of luck with it.
Thanks horizontal!, I ain't going nowhere ! Yes I also hope it has the latest firmware and fly's perfectly with no issues! And I will for sure post my results! Good to hear from ya!;)

Lol, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I'm jealous.

Reactions: DroneClone and Eric
Hope you have better luck with this one. Don't mean to BE mean, but I am at 8hrs 5mins hours of flight time (64km) without a single hardware issue on this H. May your flights be as uneventful!

Reactions: DroneClone
Well how about this for VIP customer service!:D:
Yuneec sent my repaired H back today, and the VP of Y-USA sent me a free Typhoon H Pro to boot with it, and another Wizard and two batteries! ****!, I must have struck a nerve! LOL Or GOLD ! As long as they both "behave" that's all I ever wanted!

Well how about this for VIP customer service!:D:
Yuneec sent my repaired H back today, and the VP of Y-USA sent me a free Typhoon H Pro to boot with it, and another Wizard and two batteries! ****!, I must have struck a nerve! LOL Or GOLD ! As long as they both "behave" that's all I ever wanted!

What happened to your old H and how did you manage to swing this!?

What happened to your old H and how did you manage to swing this!?
This was a warranted circumstance. Yuneec USA strives and excels to give the best CS possible! They are not going to give everyone a free suas that has an issue, but in my attempts to fly commercially with one of their platforms and having to send it in twice for the same issue, they decided the best repair for this solution was to replace it with a new unit, ****, it might even be a refurbished one? I really don't care as long as it does what it needs and is supposed to do! That is my only desire from day one. To have a complete and functional platform to perform my work and my enjoyment of flying drones!
Yuneec did not choose this option because I am a commercial pilot, I truly believe in my case , if even I was just a hobbyist (which I am too!) they would have made the same decision.
All I did was to contact the people who are in charge of products and management and explain my needs and my issues and also gave them my suggestions for the H to be a better product for us "all", They listened and they cared. And I am grateful for my solution and will keep Yuneec and all of you here updated to my take and feel on my endeavors to fly successfully ! ;)

This was a warranted circumstance. Yuneec USA strives and excels to give the best CS possible! They are not going to give everyone a free suas that has an issue, but in my attempts to fly commercially with one of their platforms and having to send it in twice for the same issue, they decided the best repair for this solution was to replace it with a new unit, ****, it might even be a refurbished one? I really don't care as long as it does what it needs and is supposed to do! That is my only desire from day one. To have a complete and functional platform to perform my work and my enjoyment of flying drones!
Yuneec did not choose this option because I am a commercial pilot, I truly believe in my case , if even I was just a hobbyist (which I am too!) they would have made the same decision.
All I did was to contact the people who are in charge of products and management and explain my needs and my issues and also gave them my suggestions for the H to be a better product for us "all", They listened and they cared. And I am grateful for my solution and will keep Yuneec and all of you here updated to my take and feel on my endeavors to fly successfully ! ;)
DC, I am glad that YUNEEC took care of you........ I would like to see some of you work that you mentioned about flying commercially. I find this kind of work very interesting and would like to see some of your work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval