Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Okay that's how many updates since June? :)

Look at it this way, if someone ever accuses you of flying somewhere you should not have been you can pull up telemetry checking the time hack and show you weren't there;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Graeme Buckley
Look at it this way, if someone ever accuses you of flying somewhere you should not have been you can pull up telemetry checking the time hack and show you weren't there;)

LOL umm well I'd rather have it working :)

Yup mine is an hour behind. Does that change when we go back to "standard" for those of us that live in places where we have "Daylight Savings Time"?

Haha genius, also if you want to prove you were somewhere at a time you can't now... Csi will get you [emoji23][emoji106]

It's a long known 'feature' of the ST-16 - it gets it's time from GPS, and doesn't adjust for summer time it seems. There is no point in trying to fix it in the ST-16 settings, as it just gets overridden on your next flight - and that will also mess up your telemetry (the time 'jumps' by an hour when you get GPS lock).

Only have to wait a day or so and summer time ends - should be back in sync!

Reactions: Graeme Buckley

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval