Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Old Yuneec Product.

Have you seen this before?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ok So here is one for you old fellas. (Oct 2016)
Steaedy Cam User-Manual-1.jpg

Steaedy Cam User-Manual-2.jpg

By the way, I hate the term "WTF". Ever since kids started texting each other on flip phones, "WTF" came to represent very different words than those in my member name. I'm stubborn, and refuse to change my use, but it does cause some misunderstanding.
West Texas Fire Dept. ??

Reactions: Haydn
By the way, I hate the term "WTF". Ever since kids started texting each other on flip phones, "WTF" came to represent very different words than those in my member name. I'm stubborn, and refuse to change my use, but it does cause some misunderstanding.

WTF wireless transfer format?;)

I never knew they existed! It seems like a clever idea; hybrid passive/active gimbal. They were supposed to be introduced in 4th quarter of 2016. But are they now or were they ever available for sale anywhere?
I tried to use a conventional passive "steadycam" with my Sony AX100 camcorder and found it way too frustrating. I couldn't get past the seasick inducing results. Now I use a Zhiyun Crane 2 active gimbal. It's much better but still requires skill to get good results. The biggest difficulty with these handheld gimbals is they can't correct for the natural up/down motion of walking. I really appreciate the super smooth video from the Typhoon H gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic