Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

One thing I noticed...

Reaction score
The typhoon H camera seems to be a very obvious upgrade from the Q500 4K but there's one thing that bugs me... It's not so much the camera but the movement of the H compared to the Q500. With the Q500 in rabbit or turtle mode, the quad movements were always slow which caused the videos to be eased in or out with panning or tilting of the camera giving natural or more professional camera movements. The H moves a lot faster so I have been noticing quicker yawing and panning of the videos. I hate it :) It reminds me of the Phantom videos, very linear and jerky with unnatural yawing etc.
This is just an opinion and I know you can more than likely alter the rates to make more natural camera movements.... does anyone else notice this?

Cant wait to get mine.

The yaw rate of the gimbal is variable but it does not work correctly. Tring to rotate slowly it stops and jerks it work fine at full speed rotation, which is to fast IMHO. I'm quite sure I received a bad gimbal and patiently waiting a reply from CS. Until then I will fly the wonderful Q 500 4K

I have to say you may have a bad one mine works good at any speed. Sorry hope you get it fixed.

Sometimes the uploaders speed up the footage in editing. .....look for cars or people or waves....its the giveaway for sped up footage. This gives it a twitchy look. I also love my turtle mode for slow subtle cinematic shots in 4K. ....the wider and higher shots look like butter on a big 4K t.v.

I got bad one however CS replied in less than an hour. I'm quite sure Yuneec will take care of it. It flies like a dream not at all disappointed :)

The typhoon H camera seems to be a very obvious upgrade from the Q500 4K but there's one thing that bugs me... It's not so much the camera but the movement of the H compared to the Q500. With the Q500 in rabbit or turtle mode, the quad movements were always slow which caused the videos to be eased in or out with panning or tilting of the camera giving natural or more professional camera movements. The H moves a lot faster so I have been noticing quicker yawing and panning of the videos. I hate it :) It reminds me of the Phantom videos, very linear and jerky with unnatural yawing etc.
This is just an opinion and I know you can more than likely alter the rates to make more natural camera movements.... does anyone else notice this?

Cant wait to get mine.
If you turn on the Advanced settings, you can adjust each of the controls individually to make them non- linear. There is a reset for each one if you want to go back to the stock settings. Go to the 10 minute mark in this video.

I would suggest taking a picture of the settings before you adjust them. The reset does not set it back to the required setting for flight, I was not able to arm my H after adjusting some settings and reset of the B1 (arm) set the values to zero which is not the correct setting to work. Got it working now but I will take a pic before I adjust anything else.

I would suggest taking a picture of the settings before you adjust them. The reset does not set it back to the required setting for flight, I was not able to arm my H after adjusting some settings and reset of the B1 (arm) set the values to zero which is not the correct setting to work. Got it working now but I will take a pic before I adjust anything else.
Great Suggestion!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval