Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Online Log Viewer for Typhoon H

Reaction score
Hi,

We are creators of www.exmaps.com and many of our users fly Yuneec drones. Would love to hear feedback from Typhoon H users. You just need to drag and drop .CSV log files found under logs\Telemetry directory in the ST16 controller.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi,

We are creators of www.exmaps.com and many of our users fly Yuneec drones. Would love to hear feedback from Typhoon H users. You just need to drag and drop .CSV log files found under logs\Telemetry directory in the ST16 controller.
The biggest problem I have with exmaps is the loading time in Chrome. In fact the window seems to lock up many times so I have to use Firefox to get a load. I presume my marginal video card plays a role in that as well.

Reaction score
Hi,

I love it , loads fast for me in Chrome, but 9.99 a month for a hobbyist is a bit high! I doubt Ill ever break the free 500 trip thing, but 120 bucks a year, well it keeps me out of being able to support the site.

Reactions: Niels Bogstad
Reaction score
the 3D playback does depend on graphics card. You can click the 2D map icon on the bottom right and it should load faster. We are happy to have you all as free users! 500 flight limit was designed for hobbyist anyway.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haydn123