Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Online Log Viewer for Typhoon H

Reaction score
Hi,

We are creators of www.exmaps.com and many of our users fly Yuneec drones. Would love to hear feedback from Typhoon H users. You just need to drag and drop .CSV log files found under logs\Telemetry directory in the ST16 controller.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hi,

We are creators of www.exmaps.com and many of our users fly Yuneec drones. Would love to hear feedback from Typhoon H users. You just need to drag and drop .CSV log files found under logs\Telemetry directory in the ST16 controller.
The biggest problem I have with exmaps is the loading time in Chrome. In fact the window seems to lock up many times so I have to use Firefox to get a load. I presume my marginal video card plays a role in that as well.

Hi,

I love it , loads fast for me in Chrome, but 9.99 a month for a hobbyist is a bit high! I doubt Ill ever break the free 500 trip thing, but 120 bucks a year, well it keeps me out of being able to support the site.

Reactions: Niels Bogstad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop