Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Option for Calibration not present

Reaction score
Hello there,
Just picked up a Mantis Q - awesome machine - pure FUN !

My only question is, when I look for the option to calibrate, it is not present in the app. I am looking where the manual says to look, but it is not there., it seems to fly fine, just wanted to go through proper procedure and noticed the option was not there. Has anyone else uncounted this?

--Scott

Hello there,
Just picked up a Mantis Q - awesome machine - pure FUN !

My only question is, when I look for the option to calibrate, it is not present in the app. I am looking where the manual says to look, but it is not there., it seems to fly fine, just wanted to go through proper procedure and noticed the option was not there. Has anyone else uncounted this?

--Scott

Once you are on the Main screen press the Settings (gear icon) on the upper right, then tap the drone icon that appears at the top.
8FE0B733-321C-495C-9D6E-F3B418BF26D4.png
You will have to scroll the right half to find the Compass calibration at the bottom. If you haven’t gotten the full user manual from Yuneec, you can find it in other posts here in the Mantis Q section. It describes how to do the calibration properly.

Thanks, that worked perfectly. I just downloaded the manual, thanks again for the advice !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytron