Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Orbit me and follow me

Reaction score
Every time I try to use the orbit
Me or follow me, cam app freezes up. It happens when I try selecting the object to be followed or orbited(like me or my car). Any ideas? I use s7edge

In Orbit mode you do not select anything to orbit. You position the Breeze and the camera, set the Orbit radius, then select Orbit right or left, and use the camera to take pics or video.

In Follow Me mode you must allow access to the GPS of your phone for it to work.

If you are not sure how a mode is setup and controlled use the ? In that mode to bring up the Help screens.

If Breeze Cam is hanging up or faulting out, try rebooting the phone, then place it in airplane mode, then enable WiFi, connect to the Breeze, start Breeze Cam, and then try the Orbit or Follow Me mode.

In Orbit mode you do not select anything to orbit. You position the Breeze and the camera, set the Orbit radius, then select Orbit right or left, and use the camera to take pics or video.

In Follow Me mode you must allow access to the GPS of your phone for it to work.

If you are not sure how a mode is setup and controlled use the ? In that mode to bring up the Help screens.

If Breeze Cam is hanging up or faulting out, try rebooting the phone, then place it in airplane mode, then enable WiFi, connect to the Breeze, start Breeze Cam, and then try the Orbit or Follow Me mode.
Thanks, my first breeze worked flawless until that bald eagle got it. This second one, brezejr, just seems off as compared.

In that case you may want to do an exchange at the place of purchase, provided you are still able to. You may have a flaky Breeze.

Before doing that, try uninstalling Breeze Cam then reinstalling. That should get rid of any bad data files on the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio