Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Outstanding Productions

I like theme all, but I'm impressed with the third video, very very creative.
It helps to have diversity in landscape (geography) that are very scenic, beautiful.

Most of all it was an H!!!!:cool:

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
They look like an advanced editing class assignment. All the tricks. You get an A+.

My editing has a long way to go. I'm still at a C level in editing 101, but I'm learning.
(Kathy asked me to leave in the hand catch selfe.)

Last edited:
I ran out of popcorn after a few minutes.
I shot about 25 minutes of footage today using my Phantom and finished up with an edit lasting just one minute and ten seconds including opening titles. That was enough, I told my story while keeping it short and sweet. I sympathize with @Sureshot though. Sometimes you have some very good footage that can be hard to drop onto the cutting room floor. :(

Nice video @Sureshot but try to aim for a shorter video if you can. I know it can be hard to cut out you beloved footage but audiences these days tend to click away from a longer drone video.:)

I shot about 25 minutes of footage today using my Phantom and finished up with an edit lasting just one minute and ten seconds including opening titles. That was enough, I told my story while keeping it short and sweet. I sympathize with @Sureshot though. Sometimes you have some very good footage that can be hard to drop onto the cutting room floor. :(

Nice video @Sureshot but try to aim for a shorter video if you can. I know it can be hard to cut out you beloved footage but audiences these days tend to click away from a longer drone video.:)
I hear that. More cutting ahead. Maybe i'll start with short music and fit to that...

Reactions: Steve Carr
I hear that. More cutting ahead. Maybe i'll start with short music and fit to that...
Whatever will work for you is good. What I do is make my edit then find a bit of music whose length fits with the video. Some people do it the other way round like you are suggesting but go the extra mile by doing the cuts in time with the music. Now those vids are good but that takes some talent to get right.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop