Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Overweight or flip and crash

Reaction score
So my breeze after not flying for a few weeks (no major crashes) has started to either stop lift off or flip over on take off. If it stops it starts to lift off with two propellers, looking unbalanced or it makes it all the way over where it just flips. I ended up replacing the back two sets of propellers and doing a calibration and still get the same behavior. Just acts like it's unbalanced and I don't have anything on it except a small piece of tape to keep one of the covers on (been there since new). She broken and need to go back? Anything I can try?

This might sound silly but are the props on the correct motors. Just asking, seen it done before, a little force and they latch on. Johnno Hennessy. I don't have a breeze but it sounds funny that it is flipping.

First off you say you have had minor crashes, could you give just a little more information on what happened (especially the last one)?

Is there dirt, cracks, or smudges on the glass filter (larger colored one) on the bottom side that covers the IR sensor?

If you are only seeing two motors spin up there is a definite problem. All four should be spinning on takeoff.

What direction is the Breeze flipping and is it always the same direction?

Thanks for the replies. I don't know what caused the initial flip and crash (maybe hit some tall grass on take off? maybe the IR sensor was dirty?), but the issue right now is when I swapped the back props I mixed an A and B prop on both back ones. I swapped them correctly just now and it took off just fine.

My bad! Batteries are charging now and it will be ready for some Sunday afternoon flight time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval