Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Panorama photos need to have a better naming convention

Reaction score
If you take several panorama photos and regular in succession, sometimes it's impossible to know which photos belong to what panorama session. All the photos have serial file names. To alleviate this issue, I would wait at least a minute before taking more photos so that there's gap in the photos timestamp.

I think Yuneec should work on a better naming convention for the Panorama photos so that it's easy to know that a group of photos belong to a panorama session.

Its a very common problem that I have noticed. Even my Nikon DSLR camera doing bracketing photos is hard to tell which photos are part of the group after many images.
I guess we just need to learn how to count :)

Just take a completely unrelated photo between pano shots. Try one straight down at the ground or flip the angle/velocity switch to shoot one of blue sky and the propellers. It's not to hard to figure out which one doesn't fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just take a completely unrelated photo between pano shots. Try one straight down at the ground or flip the angle/velocity switch to shoot one of blue sky and the propellers. It's not to hard to figure out which one doesn't fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take panorama shots only. To take a regular single shot means I have to change the camera settings, take the shot and then change the settings again. I also then have to look at all the photos. I don't when I create the panorama because I pick the 18 and quickly create the panorama. My wait time idea seems to be a lot less of a hassle. it just needs to be at least a minute. Grouping them with a unique naming convention seems simpler. it's a little software programming

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig