Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Password help!

Reaction score
I put in the "1234567890", and the ST16S says "Invalid Connect Password". I've repeated 5 times with the same result. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? Is there a "Master Password" that the Tech's use to get around a forgotten password? Oh, I have no problem with my E90 camera.

Is there a way to initialize it?

Hello,
Have you already entered another password before?
In this case, you have to reset the camera.

Allegresse,

Exactly how are you trying to connect to your camera?

I have a hunch you are experiencing a familiar issue in that the bind process is not working and an intermediate step needs to be performed first.

If you have not already done so, go into the pad settings and select WIFI. You should see your camera. Try connecting the tablet's wifi directly to the camera, just like you would join any other network. The passcode is the same.

Once this connection is made, hopefully the bind will take place.

Let us know if this is it.

Jeff

Allegresse,

I have a hunch you are experiencing a familiar issue in that the bind process is not working and an intermediate step needs to be performed first.

If you have not already done so, go into the pad settings and select WIFI. You should see your camera. Try connecting the tablet's wifi directly to the camera, just like you would join any other network. The passcode is the same.

Jeff

Thx reply.
When entering a password for binding, "Invalid Connect Password" appears on the screen.

Thx reply.
When entering a password for binding, "Invalid Connect Password" appears on the screen.

Have you gone into the settings of the pad (not DataPilot), and into Wifi? One trick might be to "forget" all the different networks that pop up, then try connecting to the camera, via the wifi of the tablet. Again, NOT via DataPilot just yet.

If you have already done that, it might be worth a try to do it again. If you have not, then definitely worth a try.

The pad has to have a valid connection, using the valid password, to go further. Your situation sounds like what I and a few others have encountered. In fact, I just had to go through this last night after messing with updates and such.

Jeff

Look at the sd card in the camera and see if there is a config file. It has the password.

Have you gone into the settings of the pad (not DataPilot), and into Wifi? One trick might be to "forget" all the different networks that pop up, then try connecting to the camera, via the wifi of the tablet. Again, NOT via DataPilot just yet.

If you have already done that, it might be worth a try to do it again. If you have not, then definitely worth a try.

The pad has to have a valid connection, using the valid password, to go further. Your situation sounds like what I and a few others have encountered. In fact, I just had to go through this last night after messing with updates and such.

Jeff

I've tried what you said. But nothing has changed.
Do I have to 'forget' all Wi-Fi list? Or do I have to 'forget' just one E90?
I had only 'forget' one E90. And the message `authenticating & authentication problem & saved@@@@` appears on the screen.

Last edited:
Thx reply.
So, How do I access the config file?
i checked SDcard but i didn't see.
Sorry, the file name is wireless.conf. You can open it with any text editor. If there is a Misc folder, it will be located there.

Last edited:
Sorry, the file name is wireless.conf. You can open it with any test editor. If there is a Misc folder, it will be located there.

oh, Thank you.
Where do you get 'test editor'?
Or is there a well-ordered site about what you said?

Allegresse,

Jeff
Cheers jeff been on for an hour with this problem was just about to bounce off the wall lol and read this post followed steps and bingo my camera now works thanks again bud so glad for these sites ..???

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
By text editor, you can simply use Notepad. It is a very basic test editor. Right click on the file wireless.conf and choose open with. In the list you will find Notepad. Remember not to save the file as anything else or it will add .txt to the end. Read the file, don't save the file.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss